Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I go to see hentai of ugly niggas raping and torturing women? sexual revenge type plots like redo healer

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Man when I was watching redo healer that shit made me HAPPY seeing those women suffer only to get brainwashed and added to the harem as mindless cock worshipping zombies. All the normies hate this show, so fun to drink their tears.

I’ve been dying to see more shit like that. Give me your best sauce. I’m not actually that into rape but it looks really good in hentai/anime.

I’m not actually that into rape but it looks really good
think like a hypergamous foid for a second:

rape looks good, so it is good

looks > all

Go to hanime and select the ugly bastard and rape tags ig

I don't usually remember the names of the ones I watch, so I'm clueless about this.

Rule34 you can just search tags and add meta tag for videos only

I remember someone actually commissioned hentai of currycels ganggraping white and asian tourists.
I could go trying to find that for you if you want.

I remember someone actually commissioned hentai of currycels ganggraping white and asian tourists.
I could go trying to find that for you if you want.
i want to see this :feelshaha:

nhentai, put ugly bastard Rape English

i want to see this :feelshaha:
The illustration is inaccurate and highly exaggerated obviously since the currycels are too tall and they're too well endowed but here it is:

I don't know specifics but just look up "Ugly bastard hentai"