Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I go to find the cheapest white whores?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I was thinking about going to SEA or Latam for cheap whores, but I don't want to pay to fuck ugly gooks and goblinas. Where can I find cheap white whores who aren't trailer trash methheads? Eastern Europe seems to be the most obvious choice, but which country in particular? I guess Latam is an option if I could find a European looking Latina whore.

wouldn't it just be cheaper to pay more for a white whore where you're at rather than travel out of country?

Latam cumskin whores are entitled as fuck and they only fuck chads and tallfags, I have no idea where to find cheap cumskin foids, if thats even a thing, But...belarus maybe?

IDK man i'm incel :feelsmage:

What do you consider cheap?
Ukraine is an absolute goldmine.

I was thinking about going to SEA or Latam for cheap whores, but I don't want to pay to fuck ugly gooks and goblinas. Where can I find cheap white whores who aren't trailer trash methheads? Eastern Europe seems to be the most obvious choice, but which country in particular? I guess Latam is an option if I could find a European looking Latina whore.
Why tho, curries and rice mix well?:society:
You can fuck teen noodles easily with a Bangladeshi or Indian Visa.
Chakma tribe in Bangladesh | Indigenous peoples, Tribe, Tribal people

Greece or balkans i would think

>Tfw can't seamaxx
>Where jbw and jbb can coexist

wouldn't it just be cheaper to pay more for a white whore where you're at rather than travel out of country?
I'm not going to whoremaxx in Burgerland. Too risky and expensive.

I'm not going to whoremaxx in Burgerland. Too risky and expensive.

In Nevada prostitution is legal. I don't know how traveling across the world to fuck a whore would be cheaper but good luck

In Nevada prostitution is legal. I don't know how traveling across the world to fuck a whore would be cheaper but good luck
It would be cheaper per whore. I would treat it as a vacation.

South Sudan and Chad

ukraine, belarus, moldova, macedonia, kosovo, albania. just go for some 10 dollar meth addict in the usa if you are really cheap

chad in africa and tyrone in ireland

Nowhere!

White prostitutes are extremely expensive.

you can’t even approach them unless you’re an 8+ white chad.

Look in the mirror and use a fleshlight. It's free :feelsseriously:

Walk down the street. Whores galore. And all dumb.

No such thing as cheap white whores. They charge high everywhere and can get away with it. Pretty universal as far as I can tell. Doesn't matter if its SF, Seattle, LA, or Vegas. If they name their high price and you walk away, they literally dont give a fuck and never budge. Because they have a long line of johns waiting in line. From my experience this is the case.

Black foids, goblinas, or noodlewhores try charging what white foids charge and they will be out of business lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back