Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where can I get an accurate face rating?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I want to finally find out how truecel I am. Where can I get my pic accurately rated?

go on video chat app set to girls only
they will give you very accurate face rating

I want to finally find out how truecel I am. Where can I get my pic accurately rated?
You can't really find out how attractive u are, since everyone has a different system of rating.I would say the most accurate rating u can get is by how people treat you.

Approach 10 foids and see how it goes

go on video chat app set to girls only
they will give you very accurate face rating
You are right, that would be the most accurate but on the other hand, I would probably go ER or rope instantly if I had to experience their disgust and hostility. Even in real life I mostly completely avoid women because of that

You can't. Nobody is ever honest and everyone has their own bias and agendas.

Go outside, talk to a sample of about 20 toilets and look at their reactions. WheatWaffles has a good tutorial for which faces mean which.

Go outside, talk to a sample of about 20 toilets and look at their reactions. WheatWaffles has a good tutorial for which faces mean which.

20 toilets you don't know before, HoeMath accurately describes that toilets rate men they know higher (familiarity bias).

You can't really find out how attractive u are, since everyone has a different system of rating.I would say the most accurate rating u can get is by how people treat you.

Always just pick a randomised sample of toilets, if a goth chick, trendy check, homeless chick, Etc. all rate the same you know that you're not optimised for any niche.

Yes I should probably do that but I usually avoid people so to just approach 20 holes all of a sudden. Not sure if I want to torture myself like this

Go on tinder. If you get a lot of matches, you are 8+, else it doesn't matter.

Show pic
I'll do it without bias
I would like a .is member to rate me but I don't want to doxx myself. Im not sure of I can trust you or anyone else here until I have met you in real life

If you found this place it is over. That is all you need to know.

Honestly it'd be sweet if there was a place to anonymously do face ratings.
Maybe the leadership could look into facilitating something like that ? @Master @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

You need to join Hamza's discord server

Photofeeler (set to girls in your age range) is pretty accurate I'd say

if you want to get your face rated then you are NOT a truecel. real truecels are so hideous they avoid taking photos of themselves at all costs. Once again, you ARE NOT a truecel, like the absolute majority of people on this website. "BYE BYE" :yes: :blackpill:

if you want to get your face rated then you are NOT a truecel. real truecels are so hideous they avoid taking photos of themselves at all costs. Once again, you ARE NOT a truecel, like the absolute majority of people on this website. "BYE BYE" :yes: :blackpill:
I wish I wasn't a truecel

The truest of face ratings, if women treat you like a subhuman in public and on dating apps, news flash: you are truecel.

trying to figure out whether or not you're a 4/10 truecel or a 3/10 truecel or average doesn't matter. really everyone just wants to be 8/10 chadlite or better.

You are right, that would be the most accurate but on the other hand, I would probably go ER or rope instantly if I had to experience their disgust and hostility. Even in real life I mostly completely avoid women because of that
you need to come to terms with the fact you might be subhuman, not saying go experience pain, but your fear of them telling you you're subhuman might mean you haven't accepted it yet

you need to come to terms with the fact you might be subhuman, not saying go experience pain, but your fear of them telling you you're subhuman might mean you haven't accepted it yet
I would say it is natural to avoid humiliation. I already know Im undesirable to women seeing as I don't have a gf at the age of 20 now, so putting myself out there just to get rejected and experience pain, nope. What I was asking in this thread was getting an out of 10 rating somewhere from trusted professionals. But yea, since realistically asking women to rate me is the best way, I guess my face is going to stay "unrated" and maybe it is better that way

Perhaps the fact I don't like to lose is also the reason I don't want to hear Im a subhuman from a woman. And honestly I have always been like this. I remember back when I was a kid whenever I would play games with other people and then lose, I would either rage quit immediately or try to cheat in the next round just to win. Its not really that I haven't accepted it, it is just that I don't want to hear that Im a loser from anyone else except other losers or myself