Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where can I get a face rating?

Not here ! Please.

dm me

or ask on looksmax.org, I am from there and studied human aesthetics for several years

Why would you want one is the real question.

You can dm me the picture for brutally honest rating

Trust no one here with your personal picture.
Yes but also - This shouldn't even be a place where people want "face ratings" it's one of the practices that lowers the quality of the forum and it's discourse.

Looksmax or TrueRateMe.

The whole 10 point looks scale is cope.
The only face rating that matters is from women

1. You sexhave with all the women and they call you all the positive words despite you not putting in any significant time, care or effort. That is chad and if you're here, you're very unlikely to be him

2. You get rejected from women most of the time but still few find you redeemable. That is normie

3. Never had sex, women hate you when you're lazy, when you put in effort they hate you even more, and they get repulsed merely by being reminded of your existence. They are afraid to say it due to societal pressures but they view you than nothing more than as a nigger to keep society going, and if they human psyche could be configurated in the same way that 3d games can be, women would mute your audio, replace your textures with blank black rectangles and have red glow appear around the edges of their vision, everytime you step within 20 meter radius of their player hitbox

Last edited:
don't go to lookmaxx, it's full of edgy kids that don't know how to rate shit. plus most of them might end up incel shamming you but there're still a lot of other subs that you can use. like r/rateme r/amiugly or r/trueatme.
all this places have grown up people that will give you real serious answers and not some edgy brats