Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Where are you in the Incel Spectrum?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

There are no girls on the internet
★★★★★
I think i'm either a 2/10 or a 3/10 on a good day if i'm using contacts

3/10 objectively I’d say, but my neurodiversity and awkwardness can make me a 2-2.5 if I have to socialize, kek

According to Lookism.net i am 4.5/10

According to Lookism.net i am 4.5/10
6fd.png

-10/10 (Eldritch abomination)

I voted 4 because that's how I think women see me. Thanks to hypergamy, feminism and their privileges any 3 foid can get with a 6 male.

In the end, it doesn't matter which number you are. There are only 3 ranks: chad, normie and 5 or below. If you're a 1 or a 5 it doesn't matter as the result is very similar.

1/10 Giga-truecel

i don't beleive in ratings by numbers but i have a literal facial deformity due to childhood accident

i don't beleive in ratings by numbers but i have a literal facial deformity due to childhood accident
Brutal. I'm sorry brocel

Brutal. Would you still be here if the accident never happened?

Brutal. Would you still be here if the accident never happened?
even tho i am still shorter than average i would still go to saudi in the futur since a lot of my relatives went to saudi arabia and ascended by arranged marriage in that country but i can't do anything now, not with this face.

even tho i am still shorter than average i would still go to saudi in the futur since a lot of my relatives went to saudi arabia and ascended by arranged marriage in that country but i can't do anything now, not with this face.
The accidentpill is brutal, not even chad is safe from it.

@Saint Cho

Chrome screenshot 1682793855997

Are there examples for reference? Are we taking into account factors other than looks? I cant keep up with the meta nowadays for anything :feelsseriously: :incel:

Are there examples for reference? Are we taking into account factors other than looks? I cant keep up with the meta nowadays for anything :feelsseriously: :incel:
Clippy is a gigachad, just click on 5+

With modern hypergamy average looking isn’t enough

I’d put myself at a 3/10 but I think the majority of incels are between 3 and 5

Sub-3 is like bo2cel or saint sam tier, few people are that level of unattractive. Given the type of people this forum attracts, most “sub-3s” on here are probably lying

Clippy is a gigachad, just click on 5+
Well he probably inserted himself into billions of word documents during his heyday. But word processing hypergamy has gotten so bad there's not even an option to show him anymore

Well he probably inserted himself into billions of word documents during his heyday. But word processing hypergamy has gotten so bad there's not even an option to show him anymore

2-3/10. Thought i was 5/10, then realized im sub 5. Then brutally realized I'm also sub 4.

I'm prob 3/10. Severe acne scars, bald. Ugly af

6'1 7/10 blue-eyed blond-haired manlet truecel here (non-NT)

mental illness

Would be 5+ or 3/4 at worst if mentalcel.

As of now, 1/10 or 2/10 with the state I'm in.

1/10 I’m a legit truecel and I get reminded every where I go