Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Where are you, GOD?

No Longer Human

No Longer Human

Recruit
★★★★
All I asked you was to have a girlfriend.

It was the only thing I asked you.

Just to have someone to relieve the pain that loneliness causes.

YOU denied me whay I DESERVE.

The only thing I wanted and YOU SAID NO.

I didn't ask for money or fame, just not to be lonely, just to live a basic human experience, just to be able to experience the joy of love.

You abandoned me.

No.

You don't exist.

believer is like a cuckold

Believing in god is the biggest mistake one can do. Religion gives you false hopes and promises for everything in your life. Accept the harsh, true reality. There is no god. We have to forge our own destiny.

But don't be sad.

Rejoice, for there is no divine judgement.

You are the judge, of all you see befit, in any way you want.

Write your own story, without a useless god stalking you.

"We have to forge our own destiny."
Life is predetermined, we never had a life and never will.
God is good cope for humans who experience real life with positive and negative experiences.

If ur born subhuman and incel ur life will only be negative and spiral downwards towards self destruction

I prayed 5 times a day, went mosque every Friday, kept all my fasts, refrained from masturbation when my libido was at it’s highest etc and my only prayer was to make me not ugly. 1 thing I prayed for, despite 100 other problems in my life, and I was denied it

Worshipping a God who gives Chad everything and gives you nothing would be the most cucked thing you could possibly do.

Jesus won't help you, son. He was an incel himself and died a 33 year old wizard

I prayed 5 times a day, went mosque every Friday, kept all my fasts, refrained from masturbation when my libido was at it’s highest etc and my only prayer was to make me not ugly. 1 thing I prayed for, despite 100 other problems in my life, and I was denied it
i get it, you only ask one thing, but you get totally ignored.

Rejoice, for there is no divine judgement.
i'd like this to be it, that there would be nothing after this life, but i think i will never be certain about it.

if god was is some way "good" then hell can't exist, if there's a punishment, it can't be eternal.