Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are you from?

Where are you from?

• Murica

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 39 28.7%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Southern Europe

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Northern Euroep

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • South America

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Beaner

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Asia

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Middle East

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
Just curious where my fellow incels are from and which region has the most incels.

My Dad's ballsack.

Still haven't seen another incel from Ohio yet. Tons of loser Michiganders though.

Still haven't seen another incel from Ohio yet. Tons of loser Michiganders though.

hahahah I'm from Michigan
So many Western EuropeCels, find it kinda strange.

Last edited:
From Denmark and I seem to be the only Danish on this forum.

hahahah I'm from Michigan.
Right. You and I have talked before. I've been to detroit before. I saw a show and I saw Joe Louis arena before it died.

So many Western EuropeCels, find it kinda strange.

Western europe is suffering from a more advanced stage of feminism, so they have it bad in alot of ways. Also, alot of truecels in America aren't awake at this point, while its late afternoon in europe.

Man that sucks, ChadMark is a tough place to compete.
It´s the worst! Denmark have some of the most beautiful girls in the world and it´s torture and every male is tall.

Right. You and I have talked before. I've been to detroit before. I saw a show and I saw Joe Louis arena before it died.

Western europe is suffering from a more advanced stage of feminism, so they have it bad in alot of ways. Also, alot of truecels in America aren't awake at this point, while its late afternoon in europe.

Yes no reason for a NEETcel to be awake at this un godly time. I'm a wage cuck though so no choice atm. And yes i remember you now. Any closer to ascension?
It´s the worst! Denmark have some of the most beautiful girls in the world and it´s torture and every male is tall.

Are you an ehtnicCell? Or just got un-lucky with the Danish genes.

Yes no reason for a NEETcel to be awake at this un godly time. I'm a wage cuck though so no choice atm. And yes i remember you now. Any closer to ascension?
Not really. I'm continuing to get a smaller and smaller BF% though. It's really the only thing I can do rn.

The american military colony known as Italistan

jfl @ the absolute state of West Europe :lul:

more than half Europe is a USA colony and after USSR's end this happened also in former Soviet satellite States and in Slav regions, this poll is not surprising

France:feelsgah:
Never spoke to any femoid of my life. Don't even know how they behave , it's a like an unknown species to me.

Pinochetland = Chile

didnt put Uk im offended.

CHAD EU OPRESSING INCEL UK AGAIN.

didnt put Uk im offended.

CHAD EU OPRESSING INCEL UK AGAIN.

They don't deserve a category after being so annoying during the world cup. The fans that is. Thank god the supreme emperor of Incels Luka Modric is going to the finals.
Cuck Sweden

You would probably be average looking in the US but def an incel in that Chad central country.
Cuck Sweden

You would probably be average looking in the US but def an incel in that Chad central country.

Download

Last edited:
I'm from rural murica.

Mother is Trinidadian (Indian) and Father is Irish. So yeah my paper specs are odd as fuck.

Anyway, I was born and raised in West London.

get the fuck out of there now, that's like a living hell for an incel.
true but i was born and raised here and have affection for it. the weather is also amazing. i have been considering moving because its so expensive to live here.

Deutschland GmbH

Merica. I born in southern California and then my parents moved to central Texas when I was 8. Also my parents changed cities 6 times while I was growing up. 6 fucking times. Needless to say I am friendless IRL.

Texas sucks by the way. Don't ever move here unless you want to deal with 90-100+ degree heat 90% of the year and hostile bugs all over. At 21 I moved out and I'd rather be dead than live in Texas again. I have no clue why so many outsiders are moving into Austin.

Yorkshire! :feelsautistic:

It's just like London.. but without the London. Or money. Or anything really. We have beer though and that is sometimes all you need. But then those southern slimes get all uppity about their HS2. Then they started ruining trees for no reason. Makes a Tyke wanna rebel.

Last edited:
Why do the options leave Canada out?

Southern California aka normie land

I hate living in Australia, The average male is a Chadlite.

i said america but I'm from canada

the uk is northwest europe...u should've added uk as an option

They don't deserve a category after being so annoying during the world cup. The fans that is. Thank god the supreme emperor of Incels Luka Modric is going to the finals.

Most guys mogged me in school i do look better now in my 20s for sure

Dox thread do not fill out form ernestly.

Snake-ass Brazil

Unfortunately the US.

'Merica, New England

Cast my vote for beaner.