Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are you from? Non native English Incels here?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
Lets introduce myself first:

I'm 26, fulltime NEET and from The Netherlands. I'm wondering if there are more non native English speaking Incels.... Where are you from?

half Asian btw, like the supreme gentleman

Last edited:
me im from eastern europe

If the name isn’t obvious enough, greetings from Paddy’s Green Isle.

A huge proportion of the userbase is either foreign to America and the UK or first/second generation.

I am from EE living in the USA.

Born in latinamerica. Italian mother, latino father. Cumskin ethnic I don't speak spaghetti only Spanish and English moved to the US and I rot my days away on incels.is

Spanishcel here, mixed cuban and spaniard but Im mostly white

Egyptiancel here, living in Canada.

Im full mexican living in mexico

The united states of America.

The other half of my family comes from Norway/Sweden; my mother's side. Like early 1900's, when there was a bread famine in Scandinavia (no joke).

I just typed out my deets then realised I might expose myself, there cant be that many cleft lip ppl around ppl might figure it out

Brazil here. Hue.

Lets introduce myself first:

I'm 26, fulltime NEET and from The Netherlands. I'm wondering if there are more non native English speaking Incels.... Where are you from?

half Asian btw, like the supreme gentleman
From Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Stranglethorn Vale

From the Philippines, I have lived in the Philippines, Japan and now the USA. Military family.
My dad is American, second generation German and my mom is Filipino.

I'm Spanish. White, 27, ugly, friendless, jobless

A white goy from Israel

From germany, almost 28 it's ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back