Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are we? With Mahlo

@Mahlo
join the discord brother i want to speak again

why does mahlo sound like a gaycel

if I can figure out how to reverse red and green channels in ffmpeg about 6-7 more old livestreams are gonna be posted on that archive channel, edited for youtube guidelines

not tryna start a regular polished podcast channel, or be a competitor with @jackbud @Master s or @Mahlo s project, just people were mad i never left them up long last year

Last edited:
Mahlo and his gay friend:heart::heart::chad::banhammer:

No. Jack Peterson and his butt buddies can fuck off.

people have suggested I become a twink and date kyle incel thus ending both our inceldom

i thought about it for three seconds and decided no

daddy

you look pretty snappy with the polo shirts you have on.

question do you usually button them up all the way to your neck?

you look pretty snappy with the polo shirts you have on.

question do you usually button them up all the way to your neck?

paid 7k this year for a personal stylist and clothing to get girls IRL earlier this year
didnt pan out well cuz all the clothes are ratty now
but no selfies in that video, all cartoons

I've noticed this guy Mahlo in every incel related podcast, does he just LDAR all day and do podcasts or something?

I've noticed this guy Mahlo in every incel related podcast, does he just LDAR all day and do podcasts or something?

not a podcast, just a space for old livestreams
nitpicking but worth mentioning

paid 7k this year for a personal stylist and clothing to get girls IRL earlier this year
didnt pan out well cuz all the clothes are ratty now
but no selfies in that video, all cartoons

it only works if you have face bro

tbh.

I used to do that stuff back around 2007 to 2010. Legit waste of time and effort.

ok @Mahlo you either left discord or blocked me
i cant have a video on my channel that will get me flagged and frozen like your podcast did to jacks channel, hence the separate channel and the heavy editing
i also cant have stuff that could get me in legal trouble, like defamatory speech on the wiki, (like renaming real peoples real names to anti-semitic names)

If thats why you blocked me, and you dont understand that then I dont know what to say

I invited 6 people to that livestream, it wasnt about stealing you from jacks podcast. I also did ANOTHER livestream earlier that day with entirely different people outside the forum. Every livestream I have ever done, including ones with just me only stay up temporarily because they were technical failures, boring, or because they would get flagged for copyright or whatever else. But hundreds of people watched each of them, and they are for fun. I purposefully NEVER started a podcast, even back when NKL and I were kicking around the idea for a podcast before jack even talked about starting his first one.

I put yours on youtube longterm because you told me to. I spent 3 hours editing it to make it youtube friendly and to take out all the shit-talking you did to people here, put it on youtube, then you make a frog emoji about it. You told me jack and you think im cucking too much to normies on the unedited livestream multiple times, but isnt that exactly what happened on NBC News? Why the double standard?

If you have your own ideas about how a youtube video should go, do your own thing! You are a funny and charismatic person, you would do very well. Get a channel and try to follow Youtube guidelines.

Last edited:
ok @Mahlo you either left discord or blocked me
i cant have a video on my channel that will get me flagged and frozen like your podcast did to jacks channel, hence the separate channel and the heavy editing
i also cant have stuff that could get me in legal trouble, like defamatory speech on the wiki, (like renaming real peoples real names to anti-semitic names)

If thats why you blocked me, and you dont understand that then I dont know what to say

I invited 6 people to that livestream, it wasnt about stealing you from jacks podcast. I also did ANOTHER livestream earlier that day with entirely different people outside the forum. Every livestream I have ever done, including ones with just me only stay up temporarily because they were technical failures, boring, or because they would get flagged for copyright or whatever else. But hundreds of people watched each of them, and they are for fun. I purposefully NEVER started a podcast, even back when NKL and I were kicking around the idea for a podcast before jack even talked about starting his first one.

I put yours on youtube longterm because you told me to. I spent 3 hours editing it to make it youtube friendly and to take out all the shit-talking you did to people here, put it on youtube, then you make a frog emoji about it. You told me jack and you think im cucking too much to normies on the unedited livestream multiple times, but isnt that exactly what happened on NBC News? Why the double standard?

If you have your own ideas about how a youtube video should go, do your own thing! You are a funny and charismatic person, you would do very well. Get a channel and try to follow Youtube guidelines.
hey its my turn please