Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Where are the women?"

https://www.unz.com/pfrost/where-are-women/
Tldr: You're gonna die as a virgin

note that the article is from 2009 :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lack of wars killing off men.
Old boomers stealing younger women that in turn leech off them financially.
Harems for Chad, fwb situation.
Women don't need to marry for financial stability anymore.
Mass immigration bringing in way more men than women while back in the Islamic counties the rich guys & Chad gobble up multiple wives.

So many copers in the comment section of this article. But the article is right about millenials being a sacrificial generation.

jfl if you think those wars would have eliminated what you deem as the competition and not you first.

Old boomers refusing to higher younger males and making it a point to only hire females because of outdated views about how females are the fairer sex and get things done :soy:
Always existed in some form or the other tbh it was just more low key.

The upside to that is less divorce and child support/alimony payments that males get directly hit with if they are divorced.

Mass immigration bringing in way more men than women while back in the Islamic counties the rich guys & Chad gobble up multiple wives.
Blame the economic "elites" trying to make up for falling native birth rates and wanting to prop up social safety nets with a short term fix of importing more people from ethnic countries with higher birth rates.

Last edited:
I read through the article and comments for a good while now, and all I can say is:
It's over.

I read through the article and comments for a good while now, and all I can say is:
It's over.

Unz is a great site.

Even if sex imbalance ratio were reversed and there were 120 foids for every man, I'm guessing they still wouldn't want us. It's not like they need us for anything.

Goddamn boomers and their lack of perception.

Even if sex imbalance ratio were reversed and there were 120 foids for every man, I'm guessing they still wouldn't want us. It's not like they need us for anything.
Foids outnumbering males at uni and there still being so many incels proves this.
Gender ratio is only one aspect.

High IQ observation

It was great in the 60s and 70s and from 1991 is when their was an excess of males.

That sounds about right, I was a teen back then and when I tried going to clubs it was a total sausage-fest! Around 70% guys, 30% women and many of them in couples anyway!

It was always going to be an uphill struggle, I never had the looks, or anything else going in my favour.
Many of you might end up in my shoes in 20+ years too!

It was great in the 60s and 70s and from 1991 is when their was an excess of males.

That sounds about right, I was a teen back then and when I tried going to clubs it was a total sausage-fest! Around 70% guys, 30% women and many of them in couples anyway!

It was always going to be an uphill struggle, I never had the looks, or anything else going in my favour.
Many of you might end up in my shoes in 20+ years too!
Women go to clubs with their bf then they separate & she acts interested to get free drinks then the bf swoops in, this is quite common, she has her fun & bf pays nothing.