Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are the average Beckys on Tinder?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Tinder shows me mostly Stacys who all look like clones with professional pictures.
Where are all the average Beckys? Rarely see one.

I think they aren´t even using Tinder. Because whenever i restart Tinder i always see the same foids despite living in a city with 2 million citizens.
I think most foids don´t even use Tinder. They have enough orbiters in reallife to choose from. So you have then 80% males and 20% females on Tinder.

Nigga even landwhales get orbiters even multipe matches its that over for this gay earth god hates us for straying from righteous path.

shit is misread your post, nigga most of those whores are beckies dont overvalue women nigga its women worship/supermacy the only way they might appear as stacies because of fakeup. but actual stacies are very rare.

shit is misread your post, nigga most of those whores are beckies dont overvalue women nigga its women worship/supermacy the only way they might appear as stacies because of fakeup. but actual stacies are very rare.
90% of those whores also have masters degree or at least bachelor and jobs in leading positions. Where are all the others with low tier jobs?

90% of those whores also have masters degree or at least bachelor and jobs in leading positions. Where are all the others with low tier jobs?
And i bet some cuck paid for their uni degree and they got off easy at classes because halo effect. but yeah cuh i dont use tinder tried few years ago saw it was over for me and saved some self esteem by not using it anymore.

Realistically, the girls you see are average with fraud angles and makeup, if you truly believe they are all stacies, post pics.

Lifefuel for me i also have 2 masters

And i bet some cuck paid for their uni degree and they got off easy at classes because halo effect. but yeah cuh i dont use tinder tried few years ago saw it was over for me and saved some self esteem by not using it anymore.
For high inhib friendless losers and mentalcels dating apps are the last resort :feelsrope:

For high inhib friendless losers and mentalcels dating apps are the last resort :feelsrope:
only few matches I get on tinder are giga ugly landwhales:feelsrope: