Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are my fellow Wrestlingcels? (WWE, AEW, etc)

Do you watch pro wrestling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
Wrestling has the been the only thing in my life I have enjoyed watching and still do to an extent. Just wanna know how many of you retards watch wrastlin.

what kind of wrestling . normal wrestling like bbj and greco roman(what i do) or faggot wrestling?

6158391f45d2a061ccf5a21b.jpg

kırkpınar oiled wrestling is based since 1361 :yes:

I thought Monday night raw was cool :feelsjuice:

I’ve been a hardcore pro wrestling fan since I was a child but stopped watching the show damn near entirely after WWE’s unfortunate acheivement of obtaining a monopolistic stranglehold over the business after they bought WCW out as Vince completely fucked the Invasion angle up via a combination of classic and typical WWE backstage politics and greed.

That said I voted for “I just watch the old stuff“ since its the closest option to what I usually do.

The actual truth is I’ll sometimes catch up with the modern goings on of the business but don’t stick around and fully commit to watching any particular storyline panning out though I am enjoying the Roman Reigns Bloodline and Head of the Table tribal chief gimmick at the moment. :ahegao:

I’ve been a hardcore pro wrestling fan since I was a child but stopped watching the show damn near entirely after WWE’s unfortunate acheivement of obtaining a monopolistic stranglehold over the business after they bought WCW out as Vince completely fucked the Invasion angle up via a combination of classic and typical WWE backstage politics and greed.

That said I voted for “I just watch the old stuff“ since its the closest option to what I usually do.

The actual truth is I’ll sometimes catch up with the modern goings on of the business but don’t stick around and fully commit to watching any particular storyline panning out though I am enjoying the Roman Reigns Bloodline and Head of the Table tribal chief gimmick at the moment. :ahegao:
I was not alive when Vince decided to buy ECW and WCW from the bargain bin but I have made myself familiar with both of them over the years. I stopped watching WWE regularly back in 2014 but started to do so again about a year ago when Roman unified the belts but I definitely prefer to watch the old shit I grew up with or even older. I specifically enjoy classic ECW stuff and some CZW and XPW stuff from the 2000s

Childhood friends to watch it so I watched it to understand them. I’m still like that someone here makes a reference or show a video of wrestling I’ll watch it

original razor ramon gif poster here