Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are my fellow brethrencels from?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Norway here. I would rate this as by far one of the worst places in the world to be incel as 95% of the young male population are attractive. It's certain death as a turbomanlet as all of those guys are above 6' as well, don't forget that the average height among men also counts the old guys. I recon about 95% of males 18-25 are 6'3 and over. I rarely see a guy shorter than me and I'm 5'11. My mother just had to fucking breed with my shitty american father instead of some Norwegian Viking Chad.

The United States

Norway here. I would rate this as by far one of the worst places in the world to be incel as 95% of the young male population are attractive. It's certain death as a turbomanlet as all of those guys are above 6' as well, don't forget that the average height among men also counts the old guys. I recon about 95% of males 18-25 are 6'3 and over. I rarely see a guy shorter than me and I'm 5'11. My mother just had to fucking breed with my shitty american father instead of some Norwegian Viking Chad.
?? Do you not see the brevik thread? Just run BrevikGame bro, Norway is comfy af for murderers

I mean at least you are 5'11, go to Asia and slay, assuming you are not deformed. Also, what do you think of Varg Vikernes?

I mean at least you are 5'11, go to Asia and slay, assuming you are not deformed. Also, what do you think of Varg Vikernes?
Attractive af for an old guy, great choice to grow that beard out. He's most likely pilled in some sort of way but in terms of black pilled ness us incels are far beyond him as he does not know the harsh reality of how society treats you as an incel.

sounds like hell. In the UK only 1 in 10 guys are 6 foot 2 and over

Southern Germany