Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are all the other ugly males?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
About 20% of a given population is ugly, according to scientific studies. Yet the active incel community on the internet is at most 5000 members.

Where are all the other ugly males? What are they doing?

Blue pilled, uninformed of the incel community, dont support the incel community.

Mostly bluepilled or being hermit.

most them are coping with anime and redpill tactics.

Blue pilled which is why blue pillers are dangerous.

I'd guess about 40% are unknowingly incel, 40% are in some sort of shitty relationship, and the other 20% are actually leading happy lives.

They probably don't know about this place or in denial/blue pilled

You guys are forgetting that some of them are scattered across r/foreveralone, Lookism and 4chan and dont support incels

NegroKing said:
I'd guess about 40% are unknowingly incel, 40% are in some sort of shitty relationship, and the other 20% are actually leading happy lives.

Holy shit, every post of yours is a cope where you lie to yourself and act like most people are in the same boat as you. MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INCEL.

when i go outside 90% of people are sub 6

Sadly all of them grew up blue pilled, and so did we. But we are the unique ones, as we the ones who abandon the blue pill. Also the Incel population is definitely less than 10%. Only the genetic trash are Incels.

NegroKing said:
How can you be "unknowingly incel"?

If you're single I think you're aware of it.

Fontaine said:

If you're single I think you're aware of it.

Well unknowingly is the wrong word. What I mean is that they acknowledge they have extreme difficulties finding dates and attracting women but they aren't totally redpilled/blackpilled yet like we are. Instead they cope.

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit, every post of yours is a cope where you lie to yourself and act like most people are in the same boat as you. MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INCEL.

Why don't you go back and read the post? He is talking specifically about UGLY people(20% of the population). Of those, half would be male so we're talking about 10% of the total population.

Of that number, 40% are INCEL, and 60% aren't. 

So basically only 4% of the entire population is truly incel and an even tinier number of them are woke(that's us). Where do I make it sound like most people are in the same boat as me?

I think the number of ugly males is greater than 20%.

some of them are cucks

Framecel222 said:
MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INCEL.

This. Very few actually incels to begin with. Incelhood is rare, so why would someone assume there is a solid community around it? On top of that, it takes a great deal of brutal honesty to go black pill. An incel is a rare combination of already rare traits.

vargstrike said:
 it takes a great deal of brutal honesty to go black pill. 

this is the most important aspect

nausea said:
this is the most important aspect

Indeed. Radical honesty is the kernel of the black pill, which unlike the red and blue, requires no political or religious vehicles. It is cold, iron truth whose cosmic mysteries make themselves known in our most painful waking hours. People can trade in new beliefs as shifting social climates demand. However, the black pill is forever. Only until we are dead will we forget it.

NegroKing said:

I agree. Most ugly men cope and keep living thanks to pure ignorance, delusion or rejection of their condition and/or Thanks to the most disgusting low-selfsteem females. At least, thats my experience...

IsolationHurts said:
I agree. Most ugly men cope and keep living thanks to pure ignorance, delusion or rejection of their condition and/or Thanks to the most disgusting low-selfsteem females. At least, thats my experience...

Also important is the fact that many ugly men are able to live socially fulfilling lives despite their looks due to being NT and good upbringing. The fact that they were ugly never even occurred to them until dating came into the picture-even then they have many great things to fall back on.

Others were not so lucky and ended up with shitty parents, bad brain chemistry, etc. IN ADDITION to not being able to attract the opposite sex. And that's us.

NegroKing said:
Also important is the fact that many ugly men are able to live socially fulfilling lives despite their looks due to being NT and good upbringing. The fact that they were ugly never even occurred to them until dating came into the picture-even then they have many great things to fall back on.

Others were not so lucky and ended up with shitty parents, bad brain chemistry, etc. IN ADDITION to not being able to attract the opposite sex. And that's us.

Agree too... My parents are sadistic morons, and I'm depressed since i can remember (dystimia) :( Nothing to offer to this world...

I would say that in the 14-34 yo ugly male demographic:

- 30% actually have a girlfriend due to high neurotypy / high energy / sheer luck
- 15% are in bluepill cope stage (self-improvement, getting out there, etc)
- 15% are in redpill cope stage (treating women like shit will get me laid)
- 30% have lost all hope but don't know about or care about this community
- 5% are asexual / low libido
- 5% are blackpill with a full understanding of looks theory