Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Where are all the good men" noodle version

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

8ozityyj7c871.jpg

Good = white :feelsclown:

good looking, rich, a total faggot who will cater to her every whim

yup its female standards time

"He must be able to get along with my friends".
So, is she searching for a clown or for a husband?

In their 40s
laugh laughing GIF

Her list should be a blank piece of paper :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Keep in mind that those are just the "teehee I'm a shy nice girl" standards that she's willing to share in public, behind curtain she hides all the "tall white blue hunter eyes big dick" pits of hypergamous garbage that even Henry Cavill will have a difficult time matching.

Yeah typical woman standards

Have spent time / worked overseas - Why the fuck is that important?

I mean I get the other requirements, she wants a good-looking, wealthy, yet conditioned beta male who simps for her for the rest of her life. But why is this overseas / foreign experience so crucial for foids nowadays?

Have spent time / worked overseas - Why the fuck is that important?

I mean I get the other requirements, she wants a good-looking, wealthy, yet conditioned beta male who simps for her for the rest of her life. But why is this overseas / foreign experience so crucial for foids nowadays?
So he can take her to the West. Noodlewhores all hate their countries and want to escape them in any way possible.

retard doesnt realize no chad wants a post wall whore. truly delusional slut

you’re 40. you’re fucking 40. you’ve expired. you don’t deserve to have standards. you’re worth nothing.
Screenshot 2021 07 03 at 145151

HAHAHAHAHA! you heard it folks. going for a post-wall 40 yr old used up roastie is the ‘high value’ thing to do. :lul::lul:

Last edited:
In their 40s
laugh laughing GIF

Her list should be a blank piece of paper :feelshaha:
tenor.gif

Bitches be 40 and thinking they deserve 24 year old prime Chads, let alone thinking 42 year old Chads will go for them instead of a hot 22 year old

Good men are LDARing in dark rooms because they have been ostracisized by society. Enjoy dating drunk psychos
cptsd - I don't even want to know what this stands for but I do have a suspicion
botchedsurgeries - :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
deadbedrooms - how is that even possible?
chronic(?) post traumatic stress disorder

"Just date an asian girl!" they said. "She's not like the degenerate, chad-chasing western whores!" they said.

The first reality of the blackpill is accepting that AWALT applies to all races, religions, regions, etc.

if i presented a laundry list of requirements to these whores they would laugh in my face

"Where are all the tall and good looking dudes"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back