Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are all my Weedcels?

T

Thunderjaw

Greycel
Yo someone else besides me has to be smoking weed to cope 24/7? Anyone else in a legal state/country around here?

I'm asking because I'm pissed the fuck off I ran out and it's resin scraping night and I'm about to throw up smoking this noxious shit. 

I see people saying "The government should give us women" fuck that noise give me universal income and an ounce a week and a solid gaming PC and a fleshlight I won't bother nobody.

There is a user here called weed

I want to try magic mushrooms.

I smoked it twice before but I don't know a dealer to get it from on a regular basis.

Yoooooooo same. I live in Colorado where it's legal too and it actually helps a lot.

Haha, resin scraping. Holy shit, I remember that. I've been more responsible with my money now and have much better connections so I'm never out. That truly sucks, though, resin is fucking disgusting. Back in the day, I'd scrape everything I had and then get in my floor to gather up specks. I've gathered enough specks for so many bowls over the years. Every speck counts.

It's disgusting but I'm broke as shit and in a dry area. I'm trying to save up enough to buy an ounce at a time but when I do it stops working really after like half an ounce so I can either buy small and get new strains every week and be out or buy big and have weed that will not get me high after 3 weeks but will relax me a little. Damned if you do, damned if you don/t.

Thunderjaw said:
It's disgusting but I'm broke as shit and in a dry area. I'm trying to save up enough to buy an ounce at a time but when I do it stops working really after like half an ounce so I can either buy small and get new strains every week and be out or buy big and have weed that will not get me high after 3 weeks but will relax me a little. Damned if you do, damned if you don/t.

Yeah, it's a bitch when your tolerance builds up. There's a large variety of strains here luckily so it's always something different after every few buys. I smoke both reggie and high grade, depending on what's available and what I can afford. I usually buy one ounce of reggie and one eighth of high grade every two weeks.

Here here..its a good cope

Good way to be social and meet weed friends.

Im currently on a tolerance break

Dabbing on some red congo as we speak. Ready to watch some bangbros and LDAR.

Never. Sounds like a cope not for me. :'(

No cope is for me. :'(

Illegal in my state.

On felony probation with drug testing.

It's Haram anyway.

i dont know how to get it. afraid i'll get robbed or it'll be some police thing. i dont have friends so have none of them type of word of mouth connections.

also use to have a manager drug test me every other month. made that fucker waste 170$ every time trying fire me. current wage cuck job doesnt test for it after hired but i still rathe rnot risk it haha.

I smoke weed on a daily basis try shatter

Exactly same situation. I cope with weed 24/7 and I am high almost 24/7.. I always start with wake and bake and continue smoking through out the day 1 gram.

Come to incel discord and I will give you addictcel tag

I hate this fucking meme... so much, I tried weed last month with my sister whos a regular pot smoker and it gave me one of the most vivid and realistic nightmares I've ever experienced. I couldn't sleep right for atleast a week after that and it was the only thing on my mind afterwards

_loBnfeLdWIjenlTnADelurOsxEONGZ6-cqC7B_Z00OiO1w6j-nOFrkXYTv_xMBOuOu98eSpwBP7PriXO2-i=w1366-h637-rw

xXH8TluOWVO_iPimHB3bHXWAQUr1_UHrpmDsbxYdf9AJE3jjq14sLcgtnWMsVMGwKKF7MrIytg4O4wXZ1eZS=w1366-h637-rw

anyone pushing the tree jew can suck my dick tbqh

Stanx22 said:
Better than the rope if you can't do it.

I rather die than cope by smoking weed, considering all it does is deteriorate health further.

takurak said:
I rather die than cope by smoking weed, considering all it does is deteriorate health further.

Fuck my health, at least it's something enjoyable. Also weed isn't as bad as the cucked government potray it to be.

Stanx22 said:
Fuck my health, at least it's something enjoyable. Also weed isn't as bad as the cucked government potray it to be.

I'm not talking about the government. Weed is bad, it just depends on how much research you have done

Also should start eating some delicious foods like, they are the best incel cope in the entire humankind

Green-Burgers_Quinoa-and-Sweet-Potato_credit-Martin-Nordin.jpg

pie_0.jpg

rolo.jpg

takurak said:
I'm not talking about the government. Weed is bad, it just depends on how much research you have done

Also should start eating some delicious foods like, they are the best incel cope in the entire humankind

Green-Burgers_Quinoa-and-Sweet-Potato_credit-Martin-Nordin.jpg

pie_0.jpg

rolo.jpg

I'm coping with the low body fat thing at the meantime because i have some cheekbones and i want to find out how i'd look at low body fat. Shall this also fail, i'll rot with a lot of fast food.

Stanx22 said:
I'm coping with the low body fat thing at the meantime because i have some cheekbones and i want to find out how i'd look at low body fat. Shall this also fail, i'll rot with a lot of fast food.

Low bodyfat is a meme. Chad slays at any %

takurak said:
Low bodyfat is a meme. Chad slays at any %

I hope to be a normie at max and lose my virginity.