Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When's the last time you have talked to a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Relatives don't count. I'm in my 2nd year of college, living on campus, and the last time I have talked to a girl was nearly 2 years ago in HS. It's not over because it never began.

5 years since I've had any meaningful convo with a girl

Once, she asked who am I, sent her my pic. I was then GHOSTED

its extra over if you talk to girls often enough and you are still a gfless virgin
your signature scared me.
2837453 good good

Two hours ago.

volcel if you dont constantly get rejected tbh ngl

kek. Jfl if you think they won't immediately walk away and give you looks of disgust

I talk to girls out of necessity some times, if it's part of an assignment or something

Outside of cashiers and service people, I can't even remember tbh. Probly years ago if I had to guess.

The last time I had a meaningful conversation with a girl was probably like 2 years ago.

30 seconds ago

I get friendzoned by A LOT of girls

It's worse

You mean meaningful and voluntary conversation with a foid IRL, not online?
Since I quit betaorbiting, more than 5 years ago I guess. But tbh I don't even remember.

Asides from family? The last time I felt I had a genuine conversation with a girl was in November 2017, I spoke to an autistic woman who worked at a store about music. Last time I had a convo with any girl outside of family? April/May 2018... forced to partner up with some fat Stacy whore in college who spoke to me like trash, like, you could tell she was physically repulsed just by speaking to me. She had this "Ew, gross" attitude, and she had a Chad boyfriend. :feelsrope:

I had a date 2 weeks ago...

Relatives don't count. I'm in my 2nd year of college, living on campus, and the last time I have talked to a girl was nearly 2 years ago in HS. It's not over because it never began.
if you don't count mom unironically mai 2018 a girl asked me about some math theoreme in class

An office colleague. When she needed to get some work done which only i could do. Her work laptop was not connecting to the work network. The bitch was trying to do some shopping online and ended up with a nasty virus which messed with her network settings had to do a clean install. All the while she was busy typing away on her phone. Possibly bragging how she getting a incel to fix her laptop to other roasties. She said a total of 5 words. Hey can you fix this? When i got her laptop working again she just took it and left. No thanks or anything else.

Depends on the specifics as always. If we count family, about ten minutes. If you count literally talking to any female, the delivery driver I accepted food from about an hour and a half ago. If you mean a meaningful conversation with a woman... uh... Holy shit, I’m drawing a blank.

I talked to a girl yesterday. She said she "appreciated" my offer but didn't want to date and wanted to remain "group friends" (in other words, keep the hell away from her).

Makes me wish I had never spoken to her at all, it would've hurt less for sure.

Last week. Before that, it was something like 6 years ago.

I talked to a girl yesterday. She said she "appreciated" my offer but didn't want to date and wanted to remain "group friends" (in other words, keep the hell away from her).

Makes me wish I had never spoken to her at all, it would've hurt less for sure.

It's over bro.

Almost two years now.

Yesterday I cold approached a beautiful woman at a bus stop, she was actually really friendly to me at first, yammering about the classes she was taking and moving in to a new apartment... normie shit... then she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. :feelsbadman:

She was actually one of the nicer women I've talked to, but I'm sure she was just "using me" to bitch about her life. A subhuman wretch like me would never stand a chance to go out with a beautiful woman like that, ever.

Other than my mother, sister or therapist, around 10 years.

Depends if cashiers count