Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when's the last time you cried

about 2 and a half months ago.

whenever i watch anime that contains any sort of death

When I was 10.
Nothing makes me cry.

yesterday for the first time in many years

whenever i watch anime that contains any sort of death
265.jpg

TFWTFW anime character dies.

About 7 years ago.

About 2 weeks ago. I had a mental breakdown.

I cried the morning after I ate an entire can of peanuts and drank about half a gallon of booze in one night. The alcohol accelerated the digestion of the peanuts, which meant that the peantus exited in large, sharp chunks from my asshole. This caused my hemorrhoids to flare up in an ultra painful fashion and I just laid in my bed crying and whining like a bitch, and fingering the nuts out of my asshole for like half a day.

Oh you mean literal tears coming out of the eyes crying? I did that in therapy a few months ago. I don't want to post details because I am paranoid and I don't want that therapist to be able to identify me online.

Last edited:
I cried the morning after I ate an entire can of peanuts and drank about half a gallon of booze in one night. The alcohol accelerated the digestion of the peanuts, which meant that the peantus exited in large, sharp chunks from my asshole. This caused my hemorrhoids to flare up in an ultra painful fashion and I just laid in my bed crying and whining like a bitch, and fingering the nuts after my asshole for like half a day.

Oh you mean literal tears coming out of the eyes crying? I did that in therapy a few months ago. I don't want to post details because I am paranoid and I don't want that therapist to be able to identify me online.
Get well soon.

Last month when I the black pill fully sank it, cried like a little bitch:feelstrash:
I cried the morning after I ate an entire can of peanuts and drank about half a gallon of booze in one night. The alcohol accelerated the digestion of the peanuts, which meant that the peantus exited in large, sharp chunks from my asshole. This caused my hemorrhoids to flare up in an ultra painful fashion and I just laid in my bed crying and whining like a bitch, and fingering the nuts after my asshole for like half a day.

:feelskek:

Around 40 days ago. I'd have hysterical self-pity outbursts every other month for about half an hour to vent off the existential dread and emotions.

2015 - most days december to february
2018 - most days march to june
when it rains it pours

tonight.
i dreamt that i was in a relationship with the most perfect woman ever. she actually exists, but im far too weak to approach her. imagine my disappointment when i woke up only to find that it wasn't real...

When I watched some Bojack Horseman episode