Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whenever you feel like we are bottom of the line, remember this

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

The people that participate in here are levels below us, no functioning human being would put this much effort in something as useless as this.

The people that participate in here are levels below us, no functioning human being would put this much effort in something as useless as this.

at least he is doing something out of this life, what the fuck are you even doing other than complaining and whinging in front of a screen.

yes seethe more bitch, you are a waste of oxygen like everyone else here (including myself)
Wtf does being a waste of oxygen even mean? :feelshaha:
Like should they use the oxygen I breathe to feed African children or some shit? :lul:

Wtf does being a waste of oxygen even mean? :feelshaha:
Like should they use the oxygen I breathe to feed African children or some shit? :lul:
it's a metaphor you insler

This is just sad
What a retarded cuck

at least he is doing something out of this life, what the fuck are you even doing other than complaining and whinging in front of a screen.
Brootal

everybody is doing something with their lives you reddit NPC. you are just insulting him for not conforming to societal standards, which is :bluepill: tbh

you wrote almost 5000 posts here for saying that :bluepill:

wow