Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whenever you consider feeling bad for a foid who has been injured/killed

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Just remember:

if you were on a sinking boat, she would expect you to give up your spot on a liferaft and die in the water, drowning

if you looked at her wrong in public, she would scold you as a pervert

if you tried to ask her out at a job, you would be reported to HR and fired

if she was in a burning building, she would expect you to "man up" and risk severe burns, deformation, or your life to save her

if she was your boss, she would gossip behind your back and treat you like shit

if you were in danger from an attacker, she wouldnt step in to help you

if you complained about life being hard, she would tell you to man up

if there was a war and a military draft, she would expect you to go and fight instead of her

when she exposes herself in a whoreish way, it is never for you, and only for chad

when she says "kill all men", and "we dont need men", she is talking about YOU

With all this said, and knowing there are endless more things this can be applied to? Why would you feel bad if you hear about or see a foid who has been injured or killed? If anything, it is karma for how selfish and cruel they are as a group. The only exceptions I will give is to your sister/mother due to the dynamic.

Men can act just as bad, but as a majority men act selflessly and risk their own lives, comfort, and safety, to help others, even if there is no reward involved or obligation by a job.

Last edited:
cucked to even consider that tbh

Just remember:

if were on a sinking boat, she would expect you to give up your spot on a liferaft and die in the water, drowning

if she was in a burning building, she would expect you to "man up" and risk severe burns, deformation, or your life to save her

when she exposes herself in a whoreish way, it is never for you, and only for chad

With all this said, and knowing there are endless more things this can be applied to? Why would you feel bad if you hear about or see a foid who has been injured or killed? If anything, it is karma for how selfish and cruel they are as a group. The only exceptions I will give is to your sister/mother due to the dynamic.

Men can act just as bad, but as a majority men act selflessly and risk their own lives, comfort, and safety, to help others, even if there is no reward involved or obligation by a job.
Couldn't be more true. All women are worthless, stupid entitled cunt hypocrites

cucked to even consider that tbh
i made this post because i read a few people feeling sad for some whore who was half naked hanging out the side of a sports car of a sugar daddy who had her head hit by a pole and died

no idea why they would feel sad and say to others "nobody deserves that" when this post is the reality

Just remember:

if were on a sinking boat, she would expect you to give up your spot on a liferaft and die in the water, drowning

You are exposable waste to women. See what happens when you become homeless. They won't care they will treat you EVEN WORSE. Like literal WASTE.

Whenever you consider feeling bad for a foid who has been injured/killed​

You think I've ever felt bad?

i made this post because i read a few people feeling sad for some whore who was half naked hanging out the side of a sports car of a sugar daddy who had her head hit by a pole and died

no idea why they would feel sad and say to others "nobody deserves that" when this post is the reality
ikr it's sad how many ppl here are simps

state of whiteknights.IS

Very true. Great post. The vast majority of women don't care about us at all (or worse, care about us in a negative way and want bad things to happen to us), so we should not feel bad for them either

Turbo based, whenever something bad happens to normies/foids I remember society views men as disposable so I just laugh off any injuries/deaths that happens to anyone but incels

Turbo based, whenever something bad happens to normies/foids I remember society views men as disposable so I just laugh off any injuries/deaths that happens to anyone but incels

Very true. Great post. The vast majority of women don't care about us at all (or worse, care about us in a negative way and want bad things to happen to us), so we should not feel bad for them either
Worst part, even your own mother 99.99% likely doesnt love you unconditionally

No foid has ever felt bad for me, so I'm just pulling an uno reverse. :feelsokman:

Worst part, even your own mother 99.99% likely doesnt love you unconditionally
This is true. My mother is making this more obvious now that my father has died. She bitches at me more, and the realization of what a genetic dead end I am is setting in for her

This is true. My mother is making this more obvious now that my father has died. She bitches at me more, and the realization of what a genetic dead end I am is setting in for her
If by chance some rich chad asked out my mother my mother would abandon me without shame

Good reminder to those who think women are not heartless.

If by chance some rich chad asked out my mother my mother would abandon me without shame
Probably. I certainly don't have to worry about that though. My mother is a 59 year old 230 pound obese woman with a really aged face and double chin. No rich chad is ever asking her out

Probably. I certainly don't have to worry about that though. My mother is a 59 year old 230 pound obese woman with a really aged face and double chin. No rich chad is ever asking her out
So you are safe but if she was at least half her age she would abandon you for a rich chad with no sympathy

So you are safe but if she was at least half her age she would abandon you for a rich chad with no sympathy
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. My mother doesn't even have an interest in romance, and hasn't for a long time. She hadn't had sex with my father in over 12 years before he died, and never even gave him a hug or kiss in that time. My father wasn't that ugly either and was 6'1". He told me her hormones got messed up after menopause and she became strange.

Why would you have SIMPathy for the group that wants to see you reading this and this entire community to commit a Jonestown?

I cant wrap my mind around it

I can't remember ever seeing a foid risk her life to help or save somebody, yet men do this routinely, are always expected to do so and get almost zero praise for it. :feelsclown: :soy:

Beautiful shit mr jeff

I can't remember ever seeing a foid risk her life to help or save somebody, yet men do this routinely, are always expected to do so and get almost zero praise for it. :feelsclown: :soy:
They do stupid and meaningless charities for social clout.

Based. Mods pin this

Unlike foids, men have human emotions. It's hard not to feel bad for them when they are hurt.

Fuck these foids they belong to the streets! Not a single good foid! I am never sad when a foid dies brocel!