Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever women try to use examples of ugly men they are attracted to, they’re never truly subhuman men and there’s always a reason why women like them

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
In before “wah, another inceltears post” I’ve never once seen a woman give an example of a truly subhuman 5’0 bald skinny Indian nigga that they genuinely find attractive. It’s always some dangerous monster looking motherfucker.

And this creature literally has a chad skull. We all know how much women love danger, we all know they’d fuck a bear much sooner than any of us.

I’m seriously losing all sense of morals. They act like such stuck up know it all bitches, they’re so painfully wrong and clueless but think they’re right. How can someone be so painfully lacking upstairs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/s/ahnPh2ADAD

Like the gobling looking feminazi youtubr bitch used Arthur Morgan and Geralt as ugly mc's in video-games. Irl they say jason statham and similar.

They're just larping, IRL nobody would date a ghoul like that.

In before “wah, another inceltears post” I’ve never once seen a woman give an example of a truly subhuman 5’0 bald skinny Indian nigga that they genuinely find attractive. It’s always some dangerous monster looking motherfucker.

And this creature literally has a chad skull. We all know how much women love danger, we all know they’d fuck a bear much sooner than any of us.

I’m seriously losing all sense of morals. They act like such stuck up know it all bitches, they’re so painfully wrong and clueless but think they’re right. How can someone be so painfully lacking upstairs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/s/ahnPh2ADAD
they aren’t attracted to ugly men Dnr

Yes it's a classic. Pretty much all celebrities they use to "deboonk" the blackpill mog me to proxima centauri and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back