Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whenever someone gets on their phone, it's a covert way of telling you to fuck off

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
if you ever try to have a conversation with anyone and they bring out their phone, GTF out of there tbh
normoids usually use their phone to text their already established friends, if they decide to text them then it's pretty obvious that they're not interested in being anyway with you
2 lonely people are together, one is incel and the other is not. Ages ago this would've lead to both of them entertaining eachother and forming a connection but not anymore, the non- incel just brings up their phone to avoid interaction with the incel jfl

i was always low inhib maxxing and couldnt understand why out of the blue theyd just tell me im weird or to fuck off when i thought i was just chatting to them

i learnt this one the hard way guys :(

i was always low inhib maxxing and couldnt understand why out of the blue theyd just tell me im weird or to fuck off when i thought i was just chatting to them

i learnt this one the hard way guys :(
ive had people just straight up say "SOMEONE IS CALLING ME!" when i tried to start a conversation, and it's clearly bullshit since there was no ring sound and the them constantly replying yes no hmmmhm jfl

people at work do this to me all the time. :feelsrope:

Phones are their shields against us

Phones are their shields against us
"When an incel is inside a 10 kilometer radius of a herd of stacies, the stacies while activate their phones and pretend to be busy in order for the incel to night even look at them." jfl

if you ever try to have a conversation with anyone and they bring out their phone, GTF out of there tbh
normoids usually use their phone to text their already established friends, if they decide to text them then it's pretty obvious that they're not interested in being anyway with you
2 lonely people are together, one is incel and the other is not. Ages ago this would've lead to both of them entertaining eachother and forming a connection but not anymore, the non- incel just brings up their phone to avoid interaction with the incel jfl

I'm not sure if i agree with this. I've seen phones pulled out between people much more attractive than me. I don't know if this is a general rule.

ive had people just straight up say "SOMEONE IS CALLING ME!" when i tried to start a conversation, and it's clearly bullshit since there was no ring sound and the them constantly replying yes no hmmmhm jfl
ah yes a classic well spotted

Snatch the phone out of their hands and throw it onto the ground, then preemptively punch them lest they attack you afterwards.

No SHIT Lord Beerus

Brutal for lowinhibmaxxers

Sorry but this is common sense