Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever I was in Asia, I always felt self-conscious and inferior.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Literally over 99 percent of the population of ANY country in east or southeast asia have a MUCH shorter midface and MUCH smaller nose compared to me. I could walk down a crowded street and not see a single midface that was REMOTELY close to mine in length or a single nose even close to mine in size. At least here America, maybe 1 in 30 men have a midface that's close to mine in length, but in asian countries they're virtually nonexistent. I was looked at with fear and disgust so many times, no doubt because of my ogre features and horse midface.

Still enjoyed being in Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines, but I would have had a better time if I was a low T compact midface incel there.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Literally over 99 percent of the population of ANY country in east or southeast asia have a MUCH shorter midface and MUCH smaller nose compared to me.  I could walk down a crowded street and not see a single midface that was REMOTELY close to mine in length or a single nose even close to mine in size.  At least here America, maybe 1 in 30 men have a midface that's close to mine in length, but in asian countries they're virtually nonexistent.  I was looked at with fear and disgust so many times, no doubt because of my ogre features and horse midface.

Still enjoyed being in Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines, but I would have had a better time if I was a low T compact midface incel there.

If you're white you just destroyed JBW theory.

its over if you couldnt get laid in asia
tenor.gif

yeah i feel same with the nose, my nose is so subhuman ive never seen someone with any sort of similar nose. its the most disgustingly ugly unique monstrosity that ive ever had to put up with. Fuck my life

What? why couldn't you get laid there? explain this further.

Ryo ma man you coula hit me up and we could have went out and fucked some drunk bitches. You're a volcel because you could have done this

South east asians are not good looking they are the 2nd least desirable people on earth after curries. They are turbo manlets, with strong ethnic features and brown skin. You must be hideous looking.

I absolutely don't know you since I'm a newfag but your long midface obsession is the top1 incel meme for me. Always makes me laugh.

“I’m a low inhib high T ogre”
“I feel inferior”

Jfl at you, idk how you can not be confident when you heightmog everyone and are supposedly low inhib

KV3 said:
idk how you can not be confident when you heightmog everyone and are supposedly low inhib

Black pill + ugly face + self awareness.

they're like 5'4 and brown.

easy to feel like superman if you're tall and white