Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whenever I walk by elderly women I am barely taller than them

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Brutal existance when your eye level with 80 year old women.

There are alot of elderly people where I live (probably why I am incel not many young people around me)

When I walk by them I am barely taller than them I may as well be eye level.

Also I was walking today and this cute foid around my age came out of a street and walked behind me so I got scared and autistically started walking really fast and then when the next street came up I jogged down the street around a bush and waited for her to pass so that I did not have to have her walk behind me

Over if grannies are not afraid of you, I saw one over 6ft outside the gym recently with her giant family.

Over if grannies are not afraid of you, I saw one over 6ft outside the gym recently with her giant family.
Holy shit mogged by a frail old foid JFL at my existance I was born disabled.

Brutal existance when your eye level with 80 year old women.

There are alot of elderly people where I live (probably why I am incel not many young people around me)

When I walk by them I am barely taller than them I may as well be eye level.

Also I was walking today and this cute foid around my age came out of a street and walked behind me so I got scared and autistically started walking really fast and then when the next street came up I jogged down the street around a bush and waited for her to pass so that I did not have to have her walk behind me
Brootal manlet

Lovely similarities. I spent the week of my 22th birthday in a psych ward.

I met a 5'9 White male in the psych ward named "Derek G". He was blonde and pale yet also a very devout Christian; he prayed for me once and we greeted each-other daily. Based on my observations, he was homeless and unsure of his living arrangements post-hospitalization.

I also met an elderly White male named "Michael". He told me about his personal life(Sister and her husband, his sports interests) and asked me if I was hungry because of my slim appearance("Are you hungry? You look thin").

Those events greatly offset the unkindness I received from a nurse.

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

View attachment 581834

Very nice. My psychologist is an elderly White male with adult children in their twenties.

P.S: Your Celtic ancestors were not Celtic:

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

I accepted this years ago. In the basement, I was constantly enraged, fantasizing about the mistreatment I received.

Only one person was someone I desired to chat with - That person is an elderly White male.