Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whenever I try to blackpill my dad, he immediately tells me to stop because he gets so distressed that he thinks it will cause him a heart attack.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
My mother is bedridden from mental illness and cannot tolerate any sound or music being blasted during festival season which is almost upon us here in curryland. Today my dad was lamenting that while everyone regardless of their socioeconomic background enjoys the festival season, in our family we do the exact opposite in staying away from all the noise and partying.

When he said this, I told him that this kind of inversion manifests in our life because god/nature is not on our side. Nature is not on our side because we have made very consequential mistakes in mate selection, nutrition, and mode of living for generations, the sum of which have now all caught up with us and in its full effect have reduced us into being genetic dead ends. When I started to explain this kind of causality and hard genetic and ancestral determinism, he immediately wanted me to stop because of the sheer amount of despair, helplessness, and emotional distress my views were causing him to feel.

He found my view almost intolerable, like how an NPC normie reacts when suddenly being forced to acknowledge the blackpill. He said that if I don't stop talking about this, he could develop chest pain and have a heart attack.

Normies are so fragile mang. :feelskek::feelskek: Meanwhile inkwells regularly binge on blackpills all across social media and enjoy their brain rot. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
My father is a woman worshipping cuckservative 60 Iq retard. He thinks ethnic disability pension is superior to the west's neetbux. He is sure to get rid of me soon.

music being blasted during festival season which is almost upon us here in curryland.
This will prompt me to go ER bro. The perpetual "rangoboti" jamming is ragefuel. Why do they put on these subhuman tier music?

This will prompt me to go ER bro. The perpetual "rangoboti" jamming is ragefuel. Why do they put on these subhuman tier music?
Where I live, they blast the same songs over and over like how prisoners are subjected to music torture (yes its actually a thing). I need to escape from this zoo somehow.

Meanwhile inkwells regularly binge on blackpills all across social media and enjoy their brain rot.
It's not brain rot, it's brain nourishment. Definitely rots your ego though

Brutal, yeah the blackpill is DEFINITELY not for the 'weak'. I'm also very sorry for you mum, brocel.:feelscry:

Most men refuse to accept their subhumanity and therefore try not to coexist with it like we do.

Where I live, they blast the same songs over and over like how prisoners are subjected to music torture (yes its actually a thing)
BRO every Saturday morning my Hindu dindu coper pajeet dad blares these mantras where it's just 4 lines of bud bud ding ding shitcoon nonsense being repeated in a nasty, droning, nasally jeetnigger voice. He plays this shit for like 2 FUCKING HOURS bro I swear to god I want to punch a hole in the wall every time I hear these disgusting "songs."

He absolutely LOVES to noise pollute, whether it's by blaring this disgusting shit or screaming literal nonsense at the top of his lungs (yes, he actually does that, he acts like a senile old baboon despite being only 55). He knows I have OCD and respond negatively to repetition and sudden loud noises and yet he still doesn't give a FUCK, pulls the old "my house my rules.":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I shit you not, my ultimate dream in life is to just beat the FUCK out of this nigga one day

Last edited:
I swear to god I want to punch a hole in the wall every time I hear these disgusting "songs."
I would punch a hole through his head. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I shit you not, my ultimate dream in life is to just beat the FUCK out of this nigga one day
I've beaten up my dad so many times. Feels good ngl. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The black pill can cause suicidal thoughts

The black pill can cause suicidal thoughts
Normies would repeatedly stab themselves in the eye if they had to face what we incels face all the time.

I would punch a hole through his head. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
1319215840_mike_tyson_uppercut.gif
:feelsohh::ahegao:
I've beaten up my dad so many times. Feels good ngl. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Based af. So many retards think we owe some sort of loyalty to abusive, narcissistic curry parents

Based af. So many retards think we owe some sort of loyalty to abusive, narcissistic curry parents
Loyalty for what? For imposing this curse upon us? No way!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back