Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whenever I think of pussy I think of fesikh

Nothing wrong. That’s how every man should think.

the fishy smell of a womans pussy is a biological design flaw that gives us inklers a way to cope with sexlessness
Hi,
I've been told that a female's vagina smells like fish, nasty pickled fish like fesikh I'd imagine.
I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.
Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her pussy smells like fesikh and laugh her into oblivion.
Women: Please accept that your pussy smells, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whos pussy literally smells like a Zabbaleen fesikh market --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.
Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that
They're just too smelly, sorry, but its true.

If they took a sprayer up there once in a while they wouldn’t smell so much.

Do Egyptians actually eat that rotting, greasy filth as food? :feelswhat:

Just use salmon or something. :feelsjuice:

Hi,
I've been told that a female's vagina smells like fish, nasty pickled fish like fesikh I'd imagine.
I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.
Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her pussy smells like fesikh and laugh her into oblivion.
Women: Please accept that your pussy smells, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whos pussy literally smells like a Zabbaleen fesikh market --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.
Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that
They're just too smelly, sorry, but its true.
best comment i've read on this site :lul:

You seem as obsessed with this as @Saysitsover does about rotting his teeth. I'm sure both are perfectly normal ways to think.

You seem as obsessed with this as @Saysitsover does about rotting his teeth. I'm sure both are perfectly normal ways to think.
The teeth rotting thing is just dumb