Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever I see a female in her car

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This is me whenever I see a female in her car:

high inhib incels cant have one imo

Whenever I see a foid texting and driving i get filled with rage and hope she suffers a life changing or fatal car crash injury

Whenever I see a foid texting and driving i get filled with rage
Literally every foid in car i see is texting and driving its painful to watch

Whenever I see a foid texting and driving i get filled with rage and hope she suffers a life changing or fatal car crash injury

Literally every foid in car i see is texting and driving its painful to watch

Most of the time they wear sun glasses. This is fucking common among females. Every second female I see are wearing sun glasses. This really pisses me off.

Most foids get given a car and license by their loving parents who just want the little cumguzzling slut to succeed

Women should have their rights taken away, for being irresponsible pieces of shit on the road.
  • Driving Licence
  • A Career
  • Going Outside
Take these away.

Women should have their rights taken away, for being irresponsible pieces of shit on the road.
  • Driving Licence
  • A Career
  • Going Outside
Take these away.

Indeed. I highly support this. Seriously, there is no reason to be a man anymore.

Are you autistcel?

Indeed. I highly support this. Seriously, there is no reason to be a man anymore.
Yes.
Those are traits that belong to a man, a women should be at home doing the house work, making food and taking care of the children.
Their role, our role.
You break this principle.
You go against Nature, that´s why most of us are depressed since everything has become inverted.
And... Guess ((( Who ))) did it ??

Nobody forced white females to do that.
They were led by jooish lesbians in the 70´s.
Are you not aware of this ??

The final goal for the jooz, is whites not reproducing, and they made a fantastic job at making women´s hypergamy go rampant, and thus the average joe not being able to acquire a women to make a family.
Brilliantly evil.

1VB5.gif

Are you aware of the Rhineland Bastards?
Never heard of that.
Care to explain?
Oh its a region... and Luxembourg is close to it.
So germans were banned from that territory.

Never heard of that.
Care to explain?

White females tend to race mix without any jewish influence at all:
''The term "Rhineland Bastard" can be traced to 1919, just after World War I, when Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland.[1] A relatively high number[quantify] of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces''

White females tend to race mix without any jewish influence at all:
''The term "Rhineland Bastard" can be traced to 1919, just after World War I, when Entente troops, most of them French, occupied the Rhineland.[1] A relatively high number[quantify] of German women married soldiers from the occupying forces''
Yes, there are women who go out of their way to integrate with different races.
Its subconscious survival instinct, if their own tribe is in trouble, and they discard the loosing side.
But what the jooz have done, is amplifying that by mass, not a few freaks who want to abandon their tribe.
That is what they have successfully done with the decadent black culture in Hollywood and all other medium, promoting race mixing to the max, and inevitably average white men loose value in society, since everyone is groomed with white guilt, and virtue signaling.
The result being, low IQ offspring with no attachment or any sort of foundation in their background.

Last edited: