Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whenever I have something to do in the morning I cant sleep

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
This was my first school day in 1 month but last night I just couldn't get to sleep because I was probably too nervous or something, I think I fell asleep at 3 am and when I woke up at 7 I was so tired so I didn't even bother going :feelsree: I have always had this problem, whenever I got to do something I can't sleep but when I'm free the next day it goes perfectly well. I think my body was just made for NEETing.

Did you fuck up your sleep schedule during your one month break, I tend to do that when I'm on break from school.

I could never sleep before school. My mind was always so occupied.

Did you fuck up your sleep schedule during your one month break, I tend to do that when I'm on break from school.
No it was good, maybe I stayed awake for a little too long into the night during that month but I tried to reverse it now the last week and I managed to sleep at around 12 but now I couldn't do it until 3 :feelsrope:
I could never sleep before school. My mind was always so occupied.
The body is just so stupid idk.

I get this too. Mediation helps.

that happens to me before work sometimes

try melatonin

This is one of the primary reasons why i'm a neet.

Every time i have to wake up for something i end up staying up later than usual.

Have the same issue. Makes me want to ldar if there is something I have to do.