Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whenever a man is accused of something by a woman I will believe in his innocence

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
And I will consider the "victim" as a false accuser
until the moment he is found guilty

This is my initial judgment, I hope that in the future more men will start to think this way too

:yes: Never trust a blood pisser

This is the correct view

In most countries foids can accuse anyone of anything, and if it backfires they won't get punished for it.

So many men got their careers ruined because of feminist cocksleeves.

This is my initial judgment, I hope that in the future more men will start to think this way too
presumption of innocence is a basic legal principle, and a legal right the accused have, that being an essential part of having a fair trial, but its always the other way around.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In most countries foids can accuse anyone of anything, and if it backfires they won't get punished for it.

NevER forget about the case were a young man got his careER ruined because of a foids false rape accusation.

His mothER committed suicide on his death anniversary because qoute "she couldn't imagine a future without him"

Any of us could be the next one. And it's fucking scary.

And guess what, feminists on reddit celebrated the suicide of both of them. Literally disgusting and fucking scary

NevER forget about the case were a young man got his careER ruined because of a foids false rape accusation.

His mothER committed suicide on his death anniversary because qoute "she couldn't imagine a future without him"

And guess what, feminists on reddit celebrated the suicide of both of them. Literally disgusting and fucking scary
if they can do this shit to CRISTIANO RONALDO HIMSELF, what stops a foid who despises you from fucking you over as well?

Link? What were the names. I wanna read this

presumption of innocence is a basic legal principle, and a legal right the accused have, that being an essential part of having a fair trial, but its always the other way around.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Guilty until proven innocent if you are ugly. And it isn't even a blackpilled view. It literally has been proven by hundreds of studies.

That's why people dress nice in courts.

if they can do this shit to CRISTIANO RONALDO HIMSELF, what stops a foid who despises you from fucking you over as well?
Beat them to death before they can accuse you theory
(In Fortnite)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/136o2gs/how_to_fight_back_against_innocent_until_proven/

Cuckdit feminiggers wanting to deprived anyone accused of rape of not only an essential legal right you have as the accused, but also yeet out a important part of a free trial outta the window.

Guilty until proven innocent if you are ugly. And it isn't even a blackpilled view. It literally has been proven by hundreds of studies.

I agree except for antisemtism
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

which pretty much is a violation of your right to a free trial if youre accused, clown world. :feelsree:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/136o2gs/how_to_fight_back_against_innocent_until_proven/

Cuckdit feminiggers wanting to deprived anyone accused of rape of not only an essential legal right you have as the accused, but also yeet out a important part of a free trial outta the window.

the essential problem here is that women are too narcissistic by nature

Men, the philosophers who created in the philosophy of law the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" are capable of seeing universal justice, beyond their own desires.
Women are not able to see beyond their own desire, so as they always want to be victims, aberrations like this happen

the essential problem here is that women are too narcissistic by nature

Men, the philosophers who created in the philosophy of law the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" are capable of seeing universal justice, beyond their own desires.
Women are not able to see beyond their own desire, so as they always want to be victims, aberrations like this happen
foids cannot resist casually wanting to stomp on your right to a fair and free trial if accused, its like it ruining your life even if you are proven innocent was nothing for them.

Avoiding women as much as possible. Never do anything for them. Unless a woman is outright telling you she wants to fuck, don't bother. Even in those scenarios you're not safe, but it's the wisest option.

Avoiding women as much as possible. Never do anything for them. Unless a woman is outright telling you she wants to fuck, don't bother. Even in those scenarios you're not safe, but it's the wisest option.
its not an ideal way to live, but we have to get used to it, as a sub5, your life will always be lived on edge, on the defensive, flight or fight.

You have my respect, based brocel. I hate cucks who automatically see foids as victims and believe them and see men as perpetrators (which is how most men think, unfortunately) :feelsbadman:

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:282):
"... And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her ..."