Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever a guy starts a sentence off with "my female friend" and then says something based and misogynistic I just see him as a total cuck and doormat

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Like this kind of thing and some posts on here

it's like, clearly you recognize that women are on a totally different plane of existence than you socially. you literally fantasize about a girl saying hi to you while the average woman gets endless compliments and validation every day to the point where it can be taken as an offense against her. while you post on 4chan and incel forums she's out out drinking and partying and getting her pussy destroyed. etc

you know damn well you have nothing in common and you would have no fucking interest in being her "friend" if it weren't for the prospect of female affection/sex, which she actively denies you. and you still delude yourself in to thinking that she's genuinely your "friend" and that you're somehow on equal footing with her in any way

just the act of deluding yourself in this way and saying shit like "my female friend" when you're posting on fucking incel forums to make it seem like the relationship is more meaningful than it is shows you put women on a pedestal, are willing to let them actively humiliate you like this in exchange for the prospect of a tiny bit of female attention, and are a cuck ngl

Last edited:
A woman’s only value is in her willingness to fuck you

these men find it "cute" that women are stupid, evil hypocrites.

dude is so pathetic ,he dont get laid,he dont get nothing,at least he has to brag he has some type of contact with a foid,only that.

dude is so pathetic ,he dont get laid,he dont get nothing,at least he has to brag he has some type of contact with a foid,only that.
Why should anyone even have female friends? They offer at best the same benefits as male friends (if you are locally undesired) - but most of the time they are just inferior copies of men in their overly melodramatic ways.

Why should anyone even have female friends? They offer at best the same benefits as male friends (if you are locally undesired) - but most of the time they are just inferior copies of men in their overly melodramatic ways.
as I said it's to have contact with a woman,and the asshole brags about how he interact with a female etc. but it's very pathetic

I believe that you truly have to be low iq to have female friends but not fuck one. If they can interact with woman as "friends" that means their cognitive function is equal to that of a foid.

I don’t need real life female friends unless they pleasure me.

i fantasize about a girl saying hi to me regardless of if i have female friends

you know damn well you have nothing in common and you would have no fucking interest in being her "friend" if it weren't for the prospect of female affection/sex, which she actively denies you.
most guys are like this sadly

truth be told, the only real reason to have a female friend is social proof. some normies are aware of this though, but then you have cucks like in the 4chan post

View attachment 448840

it's like, clearly you recognize that women are on a totally different plane of existence than you socially. you literally fantasize about a girl saying hi to you while the average woman gets endless compliments and validation every day to the point where it can be taken as an offense against her. while you post on 4chan and incel forums she's out out drinking and partying and getting her pussy destroyed. etc

you know damn well you have nothing in common and you would have no fucking interest in being her "friend" if it weren't for the prospect of female affection/sex, which she actively denies you. and you still delude yourself in to thinking that she's genuinely your "friend" and that you're somehow on equal footing with her in any way

just the act of deluding yourself in this way and saying shit like "my female friend" when you're posting on fucking incel forums to make it seem like the relationship is more meaningful than it is shows you put women on a pedestal, are willing to let them actively humiliate you like this in exchange for the prospect of a tiny bit of female attention, and are a cuck ngl
Incredibly Based thread :feelscomfy:

I've always felt this way too. Like really, if you know you are getting a raw deal bail nigga

View attachment 448840

A woman’s only value is in her willingness to fuck you
these men find it "cute" that women are stupid, evil hypocrites.
Exactly, I made a post on this a few days ago.

Thread 'Friendship with Women' https://incels.is/threads/freindship-with-women.296731/

Man would have to become a slave to woman if they were to become her equal as woman is a slave to higher men.
I believe that you truly have to be low iq to have female friends but not fuck one. If they can interact with woman as "friends" that means their cognitive function is equal to that of a foid.
I don’t need real life female friends unless they pleasure me.
i fantasize about a girl saying hi to me regardless of if i have female friends
most guys are like this sadly

truth be told, the only real reason to have a female friend is social proof. some normies are aware of this though, but then you have cucks like in the 4chan post
Incredibly Based thread :feelscomfy:
"women truly have it worse"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I've always felt this way too. Like really, if you know you are getting a raw deal bail nigga

Friends with foids lmao

honestly any young/inexperienced incel needs to see this, it may be very eye opening for those who cuck themselves without realizing it.