Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you're so ugly you don't even feel like getting out of bed

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I had just woken up when I picked up my cell phone to check the time and in the reflection of the dark screen I see my round, dry, asymmetrical, dysgenic, inbred looking face.
It's okay that you're uglier when you wake up, but nothing justifies that, that's too ugly and knowing how limited my life is because of that and knowing that I'll never be loved because of that, the desire to get out of bed ceases completely, I want to sink in my bed and never see the light of the world again

i pray whatever power in the universe to not let me wake up the next morning each time I go to sleep

I know that feeling.

Tell my balloon head, half-moon curving, extremely asymmetric, facial-bones missing face about it.

Legit. Same thing when I'm eating breakfast and the spoon reflects too much. Or just before I leave the house. I wake up feeling neutral some mornings, only for my mood to be ruined by sight of my face. I find that when I don't have to be reminded of what I am, my days are somewhat OK.

the reflection of the dark screen I see my round, dry, asymmetrical, dysgenic, inbred looking face.
Tips for you. You could hold the phone at an angle perpendicular to where the sunshine is breaking into your bedroom if it's early morning and you wont catch your reflection in it. Maybe you could buy a clock and hang it on your wall.