Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you're an incel, nobody will ever appreciate you

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Nothing you do will ever matter, especially to femoids.
What's the point of doing anything kind or selfless in this superficial and unjust society? While you scramble for so much as a "thank you" attractive males will be appreciated and adored just for existing.

Femoids might claim they don't care about looks and that a good heart is what truly matters to them, (being the deceitful creatures they are) but you can do absolutely anything for them and they will still obsess over your genetic superiors.

This is why I laugh at pitiful white knights who think that they have a chance if they go out of their way to make a foid happy. Ugly men do not have a chance, they can do everything right and still be an insignificant afterthought. It's all about looks, things like personality or humor or anything else don't mean shit.

Make them appreciate you

Make them appreciate you
5476118-3x2-940x627.jpg

While you scramble for so much as a "thank you" attractive males will be appreciated and adored just for existing.

This is one of the best descriptions of the black pill i've ever read

this is why young males are checking out of society

Yes op. Water is wet. They want our inferior genes weeded out or supporting this rigged system's structure.

Sub-5s definitely get hopelessly shafted with girls, but 95% of your life has nothing to do with sex. I always lol when I read stories of posters trying to blame every problem in their life on FACE -- like they can't work, study, hang out, enjoy anything without a Stacy validating them. Dating requires FACE, but almost everything else doesn't. I'm an academic-cel and everyone in my field is sub-5, balding, old, etc. But they have plum jobs and make upper middle class money. Then I log on here and read about how people can't make it through undergrad because they're not Chad.

Sub-5s definitely get hopelessly shafted with girls, but 95% of your life has nothing to do with sex. I always lol when I read stories of posters trying to blame every problem in their life on FACE -- like they can't work, study, hang out, enjoy anything without a Stacy validating them. Dating requires FACE, but almost everything else doesn't. I'm an academic-cel and everyone in my field is sub-5, balding, old, etc. But they have plum jobs and make upper middle class money. Then I log on here and read about how people can't make it through undergrad because they're not Chad.

Looks permeate into every area of life. When I worked at some office there was this guy who was the most competent, worked the most, saved office ass with projects many times yet was treated like shit with insane workloads, unpaid extra time and respnsibilities above his rank. He was also scolded for the most stupid things even tho he worked and got more shit done than anyone else. He was, surprise surprise, by far the most unattractive guy in the office.