Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you're a loser you've not only lost, you are lost

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
I've accepted long ago I'm a complete loser. But now in this hour, I'm feeling even more like a loser. It's my 44th birthday in a matter of days and I realize I can't go on anymore in this state. I recently did psilocybin mushrooms, but the anti-depressive effects have worn off far sooner than I had expected. I think it's because I realize I need to quit my job. I just can't do it anymore. It brings me no joy whatsoever. It's basically over anyway, once the compute for CoT-class AI models comes down in price and management wakes up, engineers like myself are finished. Give it three years.

I need an exit plan. I've got money, but I don't know what to do with myself.

What is a complete loser supposed to do when you have no connections to the world outside of your employer? Wander the desert? Ascend a mountain? I'm too ugly to start my own business outside of power washing sewers and drainage pipes. What is a loser supposed to do to find purpose?

When you're a winner you've not only won, you are win

Maybe I'll go become a mountain man or a bridge troll.