Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you're a curry manlet but full of T

Oh no, I'm so jealous of that bloatmaxxed beardfrauder.

He looks more fat than muscular ngl.
Definitely has some muscle underneath, based on his triceps, but the least he could've done before posting pics like that is to cut ffs. At that height and musculature he should focus on gymmaxxing instead of participating in that circlejerk sub, because he has the potential to actually look decent

JFL even in the picture you can tell how tiny he is. my arms are probably bigger than his and i don't work out :lul::lul::lul:

>high t
>redditor

Choose one

Tmaxxing and gymcelling isn't going to compensate for being short. Foids would still consider you non-existent.

At least one human I heightmogg

High T? He’s 5’3 how did he even get motivated enough to leave bed. Jesus, fuckin brutal

He’s been bulking the last year and 80% of the weight is just fat. He has actually garbage genetics dear god

Geez guys, I'd expect a lot more support from you guys than from a sub on reddit.

Geez guys, I'd expect a lot more support from you guys than from a sub on reddit.
Most of it is either jealousy or feeling threatened.

Every humans knee-jerk reaction to comparing their appearance to someone else is to shit on them.

Damn probably sucks because his sex drive is extremely high but all he can do is jerk off :lul:

Idk there’s not much to support bro

In the trenches everyone hates themselves and everyone else

His looksmatch is being railed by a new guy every week

That’s true. My remark was out of place. I’m insecure about my frame as well.
If your shoulders allow you to fit through doorframes, you will forever be a framelet. It’s over for all of us.

Idk there’s not much to support bro

In the trenches everyone hates themselves and everyone else
At this rate, there's no difference between the women and the incels lol

mogs me + inch taller

Poor fuck:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why is life so cruel

We're not supporting bluepilled copers in their delusions here.

i wanna see what his relationship life is like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back