Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When your roomate is a chad

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you can't make a woman scream like this it's over for you mate. Poor guy he has to endure that torture.

I've had several female housemates. Had to put up with a lot of this. Never that loud thow. I asume if I had love and sex in my life it would just be funny but as an incel its pure suicide fule.

Dude looks like :soy:

I've had several female housemates. Had to put up with a lot of this. Never that loud thow. I asume if I had love and sex in my life it would just be funny but as an incel its pure suicide fule.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

i used up my remaining highspeed data volume for watching this video

it truly is over

Why is that the first thing people ask when I bring up living with froids? I move around a lot for work, i move into cheap share houses or apartments, some times there are women there. All they care about is if you can pay rent.

Before I dropped out of college I had two foid roommates. One was a goth lesbian bitch and one was a bisexual blonde bitch. The lesbian hated me (and men in general), and had her girlfriend over all the time, who was practically a fourth roommate. The blonde favored the cock carousel approach, different men each week, I’d hear it every few nights. Brutal.

That screeching would turn me off tbh.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Have you atleast coomed in their underwear?

>So i own this house
>soy
>puts up with this shit

no words

soycuck gets soycucked

Having a chad roommate would push me to suicide tbh,one of my cousins is a successful chad and I want to kill myself every time I see him.

What’s wrong with women JFL

I’d play hentai at maxx volume tbhtbh

If he owns the house he should kick him out.

I had a chad neighbor, a different car in his parking lot every weekend tbh

Time to move out

Looks like an IT poster...
If you're not a chad, having a roommate is just asking for [SuicideFuel].
This soyboy should become a bettER roommate.