Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When your incel life isn't good enough for Tinder pictures so you need to improvise...

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Desperate times boyos:-

The original is probably heavily photoshopped as well so whatev

What is the point of this thread - to show your mug again to everyone here?? You look pretty above average and you are 6'3 dude. Still not good enough for many women's' standards in today's world, but a lot more potential than most people here. What happened to the few matches you got on Tinder? Any convos or all ghosts and fades?

What is the point of this thread - to show your mug again to everyone here?? You look pretty above average and you are 6'3 dude. Still not good enough for many women's' standards in today's world, but a lot more potential than most people here. What happened to the few matches you got on Tinder? Any convos or all ghosts and fades?

Just meant to be a bit of a joke to be honest emphasizing the fact that I and a lot of us here don't have enough of a social life to even have decent tinder pics. There were more pics in there but they are not showing up for some reason and only that first one is showing.

Thanks and yep I'm not good enough by today's standards for sure.

Speaking to a chubster on there but she's not giving me much back. Pretty cold responses etc. All of the decent looking ones have just not answered after like a day or 2. I wonder how often girls actually use it? Surely they will just remove me when they see I've messaged and they've matched with me by mistake.

Good advice. Don't want to look like you live in your mom's basement @Popbob

Just meant to be a bit of a joke to be honest emphasizing the fact that I and a lot of us here don't have enough of a social life to even have decent tinder pics. There were more pics in there but they are not showing up for some reason and only that first one is showing.

Thanks and yep I'm not good enough by today's standards for sure.

Speaking to a chubster on there but she's not giving me much back. Pretty cold responses etc. All of the decent looking ones have just not answered after like a day or 2. I wonder how often girls actually use it? Surely they will just remove me when they see I've messaged and they've matched with me by mistake.
I actually was able to see the other ones.

No, they don't have time to remove the few hundred guys they matched with that they never plan to talk to. This is not an exaggeration.

answer the question
Screenshot 20180405 213742

What the actual fuck is that?