Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When your in the psychiatrist waiting room with stacy.

• Thread starter BrokenAndThrownAway
  • Start date
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

sick society
★★★★★
I'm always wondering for what type of problems stacey visits a [UWSL]psychiatrist. Like for real ..you already living on tutorial mode but still need therapy. Get the fuck out of here bitch.[/UWSL]

When my parents made me go to therapy I had a stacy therapist which was the biggest rage fuel

Probably the classic self diagnosed anxiety and depression

Pill addicts most likely.

A 3/10 looking incel male touched her hand once probably, she is still dealing with the emotional turmoil.

I have struggles too! :foidSoy:

When my parents made me go to therapy I had a stacy therapist which was the biggest rage fuel
Yeah happened also to me, but i was still too young and blue pilled to fully comprehend. I even thought maybe the female therapist was into me.

Or to fuck the [UWSL]psychiatrist.[/UWSL]

Like how can u be depressed and anxious when men are drooling over you.
Self diagnosed to seem special and not like everyone else. They cant accept the fact that they are perfectly normal. The world needs to revolve around them 24/7

A 3/10 looking incel male touched her hand once probably, she is still dealing with the emotional turmoil.

And I have to wait 6 months to 1 year before I even can get an appointment with my psychiatrist because the waitlist is full. Most of them don't have real problems. Their just unhappy because their greedy and always want the next big thing.

cuz chads fcked the shit out of her

I wore a hat and hoodie to conceal myself.

Waiting in "that place" always reminded me of group therapy.

more like brushed past her elbow when walking down the corridor.

Yes...when they would stare at me as I was waiting...I'd wear hats/hoodies and felt as though every movement was threatening to the White femoid mind.

Might be a psychopath Stacy :shock: