Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When your female colleagues don't follow you back on Instagram

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
In my bluepilled days I followed alot of girls from work I liked or formal talked to

But then they accept your request but don't follow you back or they just ignore it. That means that she feels some type of way about you

Last year I was surprised a girl from work followed me back for once, but months later she unfollowed me for no reason, and on work she pretended nothing happened. She just can't stand me

Last edited:
:chad:

I never really had an IG account, I mean I used it but I didn’t post pics of myself or let anyone know it existed.
Mine has no pfp, 0 posts, private account, screams trucel

:chad:

I never really had an IG account, I mean I used it but I didn’t post pics of myself or let anyone know it existed.
Incel trait: having les than 100-200 followers. Which is me. And its not growing due the reasons I mention above

happened quite a lot with former classmates from hs

now I just don't have an instagram so it no longer matters

I don't use any social media

over for instacucks

Normie trait: actually having an active Instagram account

why are you people on social media?
dont

I don't use social media glad am not missing much.

if she accepted the req at least you can use her pics as fap material sometimes?

honestly why would you even give a shit about her following you back or not, she isn't attracted to you either way and you know it :dab:

if she accepted the req at least you can use her pics as fap material sometimes?

honestly why would you even give a shit about her following you back or not, she isn't attracted to you either way and you know it :dab:
That's true

they want the followers, just not the following