Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When your cope is out of control

not even a second
gay thumbnail ngl

Ugly men will be forced to raise children of hoes and chads.

Even if I had my own child I would try to live my life i never had through them :feels::feels::feels:
And I would be jealous. My childhood my teenage years my young adult hood was stolen, why the fuck would we want to raise a child.
Imagine raising a child.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
why he not adopt a young foid?

Raising chad's kids

He's helping a poor kid, the kid didn't choose to be born from asshole parents, he's doing something good.
Exactly

Everyone saying 'he's raising chads kid' needs to stop having such a black and white viewpoint of the world

This kid was rejected by his biological parents and left in a foster home, he probably had no father figure, family and guidance in his life

And this man is simply providing a helping hand for him to have a better future

Exactly

Everyone says 'he raising chads kid' - you'll need to stop having such a black and white viewpoint of the world

This kid was rejected by his biological parents and left in a foster home, he probably had no father figure and guidance in his life

And this man is simply providing a helping hand for him to have a better future

He's helping a poor kid, the kid didn't choose to be born from asshole parents, he's doing something good.

I am not saying that what he is doing is bad. But it's really sad that this is what he has to resort to because he can't have a family of his own. This is the future of the world. Ugly men will be forced to raise children and take on the mothers role while they work their ass off. This is what the foids want.

thumb is a little bit faggish ngl but I guess that's just our stupid modern mindset ruined by faggotry which makes every small physical interations between men look gay.

at least some people are doing something good in this dystopic world