Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When your "babe" breaks up with you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Reading things like this... :feelspuke: just normie relationships

IMG 20200510 125436

Hoes like that deserve the death penalty tbh in gta ofc

JFL @ anyone thinking a foid is ever loyal to one nigga. Typical single mom and typical roastie who probably thinks they have more than used up meat flaps to offer.

ThERe's only one solution.

you cant wait anything before this, brutal

This is prob fake, I think it's too extreme

This is prob fake, I think it's too extreme
Yeah, why'd she randomly say big black dick?
This is fake as hell.

But if that happened to me, I'd drive to her house and bash her fucking skull in.(on GTA of course.)

Every women should be killed

I can tell this is fake cuck shit. Women don't right huge amounts of text to a guy unless he is chad. If she had moved on, she would be sending a few word reply and that is it. Chadfishing proves this.

"you need to respect women. that's why you're an incel"

Normie relationships sure do make me laugh, of course we're out here with no love or affection. But those cucks are licking other men's cum out of their whorefriend's used up roast beef cunt flap, fucking hilarious.

And people act surprised when some men end up murdering their ex-girlfriends.

I can tell this is fake cuck shit. Women don't right huge amounts of text to a guy unless he is chad. If she had moved on, she would be sending a few word reply and that is it. Chadfishing proves this.