Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity When younger I didn't even notice how rotten the culture was

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Officer
★★★★
On youtube i just stumbled upon the thumbnail of a song i remembered but haven't heard in a long time let alone seen it's music video. Just clicked out of curiosity and vague reminiscences of it.

View: https://youtu.be/0WxDrVUrSvI?feature=shared

I was 13 when this shit came out and i remember seeing it on tv, thinking it was a cute song first and foremost (i didn't understand english at that time) despite the images. I remember very well that i found them to be disturbing and i can still tell it by the way i reacted to them upon seeing them now, it's like something immediately "clicked" you know ? Like a mini traumatic memory. I don't get this with other songs so it's weird, this definitely made an impression on me without me even acknowledging it but at that time when i was a teen it's like my brain was "meh whatever" and disconnected, i simply couldn't process the fact that a cute sounding song like this could be pure unbridled wickedness. But now it all make sense. :feelswhat:

At first, when I see you cry (When I see you cry)
Yeah, it makes me smile (It makes me smile)
Yeah, it makes me smile (Yeah, it makes me smile)
At worst, I feel bad for a while (I feel bad for a while)
But then I just smile (But then I just smile)

They were airing Skins around this time in the UK too. A show where the writers wrote an episode with the plot centered around the sister getting drugged to force her to have sex with her Chad brother. And this type of degeneracy was depicted on TV over a decade ago. They also had a designated virgin character on that show too, portraying the media's prototypical image of incels.

Another song I thought was cheerful and fun as a kid became dark once I stood the meaning of it. Look up Want you Back by the singer Cher Lloyd. I never realized how fucking toxic that song was as a kid. It’s funny how a catchy tune can make you ignore the lyrics

And this type of degeneracy was depicted on TV over a decade ago.
This is exactly what i told myself upon seeing/hearing this song again. Just imagine the damage to society and how it must have festered since, in large part due to those cultural productions.

Another song I thought was cheerful and fun as a kid became dark once I stood the meaning of it. Look up Want you Back by the singer Cher Lloyd. I never realized how fucking toxic that song was as a kid. It’s funny how a catchy tune can make you ignore the lyrics
Yeah and upon hearing old songs this is such a constant thing actually, but to me the one i posted really takes the cake. Most of em are sexual or something but this one is straight up misandrist and psychopatic.

This is exactly what i told myself upon seeing/hearing this song again. Just imagine the damage to society and how it must have festered since, in large part due to those cultural productions.

Yeah and upon hearing old songs this is such a constant thing actually, but to me the one i posted really takes the cake. Most of em are sexual or something but this one is straight up misandrist and psychopatic.
Yeah, it’s brutal how the songs you thought were happy childhood memories are just so toxic. The one you posted definitely takes the cake. I agree on that. Those lyrics are legit psychopathic and sadistic.

American music was obvious filth since radios existed

Once you realize how much worse everything in the past was compared to your view of it you saw with nostalgia tinted goggles, it really puts into perspective how much worse things can get. I remember seeing books written by boomers about how TV ruined society and I brushed it off as the older generation always whining about the younger generations, but I think they might have a point now.

Those lyrics are legit psychopathic and sadistic.
That's just the lyrics boyo, the music video make it so much worse... especially at the end when she fake reassures him while he loses his mind. Even now that i'm an old fuck i think it's really disturbing. Worst thing is, this cunt made it through this exact same song. That's how she became famous. :feelsree:

American music was obvious filth since radios existed
This is from the UK but this country always seemed like an avant-garde of degeneracy to me. Their elites seem soy/corrupted to an extreme degree and their plebs are dumber than anywhere else (muh Norf FC :feelskek:)

Once you realize how much worse everything in the past was compared to your view of it you saw with nostalgia tinted goggles, it really puts into perspective how much worse things can get. I remember seeing books written by boomers about how TV ruined society and I brushed it off as the older generation always whining about the younger generations, but I think they might have a point now.
Of course they have a point (tho i think it's also music in itself). And now in our era, the internet is the final nail in the coffin. Cause normies are not just exposed to this filth, the rot in their hearth is spreading in an infinite flux of information.

Of course they have a point (tho i think it's also music in itself). And now in our era, the internet is the final nail in the coffin. Cause normies are not just exposed to this filth, the rot in their hearth is spreading in an infinite flux of information.
Having too much information at the tip of your fingers in the form of endless social media and entertainment leads to overstimulation of senses and oversocialization. It rots to your brain into mush and fries your dopamine receptors until you become desensitized to everything and feel nothing from your numbed sensations.

Last edited:
Them fake ass beetels are from there with their degenerate whore making filth.

Having too much information at the tip of your fingers in the form of social media and entertainment leads to overstimulation of senses and oversocialization. It rots to your brain into mush and fries your dopamine receptors until you become desensitized to everything and feel nothing from your numbed sensations.
That might help explain my latest er4 post about being angery... And my escalating edgyness...

The bland is encroaching!