Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you were in Highschool did you ever do anything cucked?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I am currently in my final year of highschool and I have done some things I have regretted that were cucked. From grades 9-11 I went to this stupid mid year dance. At first I did it to kind of socialize. Then I kept going because the food was really good. I would also participate in costume contests up until this year. I regret all of it and cringe at the thought

All the time, before I became blackpilled

nope i just kept to myself

No I didnt even talk to females

Yeah.

There was this super hot big tittied blonde girl in an art class (I think it was?) that I was a part of in high school.

She didn't give me the time of day (or as far as I know any other male for that matter).

That said being and knowing I was a Wizard even then its not like I was even trying much less thought I had any chance in hell of landing her as a girlfriend or even a friend whom I could develop some kind of budding Chad social network with.

Anyway some kids (possibly friends of mine?) got it into their heads to spread some kind of inside joke that I was a hardcore gangmember or was when I supposedly "lived somewhere else".

Well once that rumour got around (and I'm a white guy mind you) this stereotypical hot big tittied blonde bimbo "magically" started paying serious attention to me and asking me about my hardened life as a gang member.

Yeah, being the awkward Wizard, genetic defective that I was and still am to a degree I of course couldn't/didn't have the heart to maintain the con longer than either a few weeks or days (probably two days) before I told her and or other people that the rumours were not true.

Of course then she also "magically" lost all interest and keep in mind I'm about a thousand percent sure intuition wise that she was never in on this joke.

I just managed to fuck things all up on my own.

Looking back on it I'm damn certain that if I had the PUA/evopsyche knowledge that I have on broads now I literally probably could've ascended with this goddess just by playing into the bullshit for long enough to get her alone and get her panties dropping.

God

Dammit.

Anyway hope this doesn't get me banned for "brag fagging" as per the site rules as I'm only sharing it now as thats what the thread seems to be asking for ie stories like this of collossal/extreme/world ending cucked fuck ups and well this is my own plainly stated for the class.

Yeah.

There was this super hot big tittied blonde girl in an art class (I think it was?) that I was a part of in high school.

She didn't give me the time of day (or as far as I know any other male for that matter).

That said being and knowing I was a Wizard even then its not like I was even trying much less thought I had any chance in hell of landing her as a girlfriend or even a friend whom I could develop some kind of budding Chad social network with.

Anyway some kids (possibly friends of mine?) got it into their heads to spread some kind of inside joke that I was a hardcore gangmember or was when I supposedly "lived somewhere else".

Well once that rumour got around (and I'm a white guy mind you) this stereotypical hot big tittied blonde bimbo "magically" started paying serious attention to me and asking me about my hardened life as a gang member.

Yeah, being the awkward Wizard, genetic defective that I was and still am to a degree I of course couldn't/didn't have the heart o maintain the con longer than either a few weeks or days (probably days) before I told her and or other people that the rumours were not true.

Of course then she also "magically" lost all interest and keep in mind I'm about a thousand percent sure intuition wise that she was never in on this joke.

I just managed to fuck things all up on my own.

Looking back on it I'm damn certain that if I had the PUA/evopsyche knowledge that I have on broads now I literally probably could've ascended with this goddess just by playing into the bullshit for long enough to get her alone and get her panties dropping.

God

Dammit.

Anyway hope this doesn't get me banned for "brag fagging" as per the site rules as I'm only sharing it now as thats what the thread seems to be asking for ie stories like this of collossal/extreme/world ending cucked fuck ups and well this is my own plainly stated for the class.
Chad out

details on the dance?
It was small and in the gym of the school. Nothing interesting happened, I just stood in the back and talked with some other kids I knew

It was small and in the gym of the school. Nothing interesting happened, I just stood in the back and talked with some other kids I knew
what did people dress in? were there actual couples dancing ?

what did people dress in? were there actual couples dancing ?
People basically wore what they did in school, nothing fancy. As for couples, I saw 2 maybe 3 of them actually dancing. Most people just went with their friends. Did they have something similar at your school?

People basically wore what they did in school, nothing fancy. As for couples, I saw 2 maybe 3 of them actually dancing. Most people just went with their friends. Did they have something similar at your school?
i dont think so. if they did then i skipped it

I was a weirdo sperg in school so no. But in later years i held cuck outlook on life but never got to implement it thankfully due to social anxiety

I wo
I am currently in my final year of highschool and I have done some things I have regretted that were cucked. From grades 9-11 I went to this stupid mid year dance. At first I did it to kind of socialize. Then I kept going because the food was really good. I would also participate in costume contests up until this year. I regret all of it and cringe at the thought
I wouldn't consider going to dance for the food cringe but then again I've never been to a dance.

I was an orbiter of one foid who lead me on then had a meltdown at her
Not proud of it