Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting when you were children, how did you imagine yourselves as a teenager?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
when I was a child I consoled myself by imagining that when I was a teenager everything would be better, I would grow up, look better and have the confidence to talk to people, I imagined myself the kind of guy who greets everyone and looks people in the eye , with all the qualities that a chad would have, bluepill is fatal, I think my reality was only rubbed in my face when I changed schools, leaving old classmates and meeting new people was brutal, I think that my personality solidified there and I realized that anything but misery and frustration is a child's fantasy. how did you imagine yourselves?

I didn't never really been good at picturing myself in the future, so I just didn't bother.

I thought I’d be a cool dude :cool:

I imagined myself as a rockstar/musician Chad lol because my dumb ass parents were always telling me I was handsome with so much musical talent JFL such crap

I thought I would have loads of friends, girlfriend etc. All that happened was the beginning of my downfall into this shit abyss of a life. All I did was play video games, watch other people play video games, read about games.

I certainly thought that I would be cool in college, I wanted to be Mr. Party before I even moved into the dorms.

I thought Id be like Simba from the lion king where I'd get long hair, get taller and muscled and be hit on by foids, and have friends with me and grow up together. None of that happened.bi grew up to be a proto Chris chan in my teenage years except of the low autistic traits.

I thought I was the shit :feelsugh:

Except you were the literal feces in society's eyes:fuk: as well as i
I wasnt treated like feces by other dudes :feelsbadman: I thought male validation was more important in those time periods.

when I was a child I consoled myself by imagining that when I was a teenager everything would be better, I would grow up, look better and have the confidence to talk to people, I imagined myself the kind of guy who greets everyone and looks people in the eye , with all the qualities that a chad would have, bluepill is fatal, I think my reality was only rubbed in my face when I changed schools, leaving old classmates and meeting new people was brutal, I think that my personality solidified there and I realized that anything but misery and frustration is a child's fantasy. how did you imagine yourselves?
pretty much the same as i am now. i knew from a young age that i wouldn't be able to follow the path normies do

i thought that things would be better , but theyve become worse thus crushing my humble expectations.
At this point Ive stopped having any "dreams" or expectations , i just take what life gives me at face value and expect nothing else.
My younger self would be immeasurable disappointed.

I thought I would be playing sports and have friends. Go to parties and fall in love. I thought my life would be normal.

Turned out reality had a different plan. I've been a social reject and a loner my whole life. I honestly don't know why I haven't chocked on a bullet yet. :feelsseriously: