Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you use emojis, do you select them from the emoticons menu or do you type the shortcuts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

????

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Let's make some niggas feel stoopid tbhngldedsrs :lul:

I use the menu :feelstastyman: but now that you've brought it up, I may start learning the shortcuts :feelsthink:

I use the menu :feelstastyman: but now that you've brought it up, I may start learning the shortcuts :feelsthink:
:feelskek: I just realized how fucking dumb I am today. Everybody should read this thread tbhngldedsrs

I have no fucking idea what the the shortcut of any emoticon is :dab:

I have no fucking idea what the the shortcut of any emoticon is :dab:
You don't have to remember all the shortcuts exactly. Just type ":" and then what you can remember and several options will display below. It's more comfortable than using the menu hahaha

@Barney Calhoun @foidologist @Zettacel @mNFwTJ3wz9 you guys knew this trick all along didn't you?? :reeeeee:

@mental_out thoughts?

:feelsSS:
OwO this emoticon is not in the menu

You don't have to remember all the shortcuts exactly. Just type ":" and then what you can remember and several options will display below. It's more comfortable than using the menu hahaha

@Barney Calhoun @foidologist @Zettacel @mNFwTJ3wz9 you guys knew this trick all along didn't you?? :reeeeee:

@mental_out thoughts?
I use shortcuts on phone

Menu for suee

I use a bot to spam emojis.
D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB