Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you try to take a photo of yourself

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
At first you cringe at the sight of your disgusting face, then you feel frustration at the fact you were given this face in your 1 chance at life, then you feel depression, and your energy/willpower is completely drained away. You might take 200 photos, trying to get a good one, and then you finally THINK you managed to get a good photo.................but then you look at the BEST photo out of the 200 you took the following day, and realize you're still fucking disgusting in the best photo you could possibly take.

:soy: Oh sweetie you must have massive dysmorphophobia, or narcissism or perfectionism, or whatever mental disorder,you look fine!!!

How can it be any of those things? When no female has ever shown you any kind of interest whatsoever for 20-30+ years of your life, when you see others openly flirting, being sexual, people hooking up with each other, and you're never shown anything like that, nobody ever does that to you, you never have that experience, not once, but sure, keep saying its just in our fucking mind, and that "we look fine bro"

Last edited:
Phone cameras are merciless.

My face is cratered with acne scars in the photo. In the mirror with the proper lighting it's smooth as fuck.

I think we all know what happens in real life :cryfeels:

True. When you take a photo you’re just like “damn, is it really THAT bad?”

Filming yourself is even more brutal tbh

The ultimate incel treat

I looked better on film than when i took photos. Still ugly in both though
I once filmed myself playing a song on guitar . i watched it 5 secs and deleted it and swore to never film myself again