Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you try to gymaxx but you’re autistic

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Walk in then walk right out. Too many eyes on me. Yes I am a 168cm 52kg small guy what about it? Just focus on your fucking weights :fuk::fuk::feelsbadman:

I walked into Planet Fitness once...I was disgusted by all of the humans present and left after briefly looking around.

(162cm... :feelsYall: )

Workout anyways. The truth is nobody cares about you at the gym. Everyone is focused on themselves
If you're really too mental, gain weight, homegym and don't eat shit

Over 4 auschwitzcels
JFL :feelskek: I just looked up “Auschwitz skinny” on Google Images and I actually look very similar to them :feelsohgod::feelsree::reeeeee:

The craziest thing is I eat 3500-3700 calories a day and I don’t gain any weight, fucking lightning-fast metabolism and thin bones.

after pounding myself i turned into 64 kilos
but continuous nuttin made me 60kilos
hope that helps
Jesus. Over for you :feelsrope:

okay stay small then bitch boy. ill aquire more and more mass while you whittle away to nothing

Walk in then walk right out. Too many eyes on me. Yes I am a 168cm 52kg small guy what about it? Just focus on your fucking weights :fuk::fuk::feelsbadman:
I feel uncomfortable in the gym but I don't let those niggers run me out like that

You guys should just invest in a home gym.

Squat stands or rack, barbell, weight plates, adjustable dumbbells, and bench.

I personally don't want to see foids in tight clothing and see other degenerates at the gym.

Normies hate seeing incels work out because they want incels to be weak.

buy the weights and do it from home, you'll save money in the long run

Yes I am a 168cm 52kg small guy what about it?
nobody cares about you you loser. just go to gym and stop thinking you're the center of the fucking world. literally nobody gives a shit

i care about him
also gym is a scam

u

nobody cares about you you loser. just go to gym and stop thinking you're the center of the fucking world. literally nobody gives a shit
Yes they do, look at the thread how about you go to the gym and have people staring at you

Lowkey bragging coper

So many skinnycels,i am exactly where i should be