Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you try to escape the black pill

At least they accept how much their looks descend them in this hierarchy and render them virtually untouchable to foids in the modern state of hypergamy, foid standards, and widely accepted moral degeneracy, instead of just denying it and saying anyone who believes the reality of lookism is a hateful inkwell; someone like that can now easily be more exposed to the full extent of the blackpill, the privilege of foids, and how your SMV basically affects every factor of your life. :feelshehe:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

The Blackpill always comes to collect.

That subreddit is full of whiney ugly Chad only feminists. Someone asked them if they'd date ugly men and they responded that they'd only date a man they were attracted to but they still continue to whine and complain about not getting Chad. Some of them even admitted to having relationships with average men but said it wasn't satisfying for them because they weren't attractive, and if they could be average they could get attractive men. Chad only. I'm da victim. We should all raid that subreddit and spam gore in the foids DMS tbh.

It's so fucked up that when i read blackpill I think black magick now