Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you think it's over, here's one thing to try

B

BasedAlec

Greycel
So, I'm occasionally an anime-fag. That includes visual novels. But still, a particular ero-game has given me some creative ideas, and I totally think it could work with the right foids. My idea and its inspiration: Pretend to cuck yourself into the friendzone, give the foid some water, spike it with aphrodisiac, try and record her masturbating in secret, and then use that as blackmail to get laid. Continue to rape and blackmail the foid, and she may snap and give in. At this rate, looks won't matter to a traumatized foid who's been forced to take you.

All this came from the visual novel: Sansha Mendan. And a little in part of Kyouiku Shidou. It's not high-fantasy or anything, it's grounded in the modern world. Fiction or not, I believe the game's themes could be applied to the real world. This could be my fucking chance to ascend. Through force or not. Tell me what you think of this proposal. :feelsautistic:

Screw you, fakecel piece of shit. Now go ahead and screenshot your own thread to post on an incel-hating subreddit full of cucks like you.

When you're not watching the 2D, you're conspiring of ways to hoodwink those pesky incels, I think.

hope you get some soydoots bro :horror::owo::p:lul:

Last edited:
Mindbreak is only real at games dude.

ITbait and retardedMaxx
just rope cuck

You go ahead and do it first and post your results