Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When you see yourself on IT

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Yay

I dunno if anyone has ever screen shot me over there because I hardly ever visit.

You seem like a larper tho

I want to be screenshotted tbh

Beacuse i saw you in a thread where you say you discovered this place in a youtube video about roasting incels.
Yeah a youtuber was making fun of incels but I disagreed with them and decided to join. I relate to a lot of people here

I can’t fucking stand it. Reading their retarded, illogical and bluepilled shit comments without being able to drop truth or reality bombs back at them is fucking annoying. They always circlejerk each other and anybody that does post a reasonable comment, they delete it because it forces them to face reality.
This

I can’t fucking stand it. Reading their retarded, illogical and bluepilled shit comments without being able to drop truth or reality bombs back at them is fucking annoying. They always circlejerk each other and anybody that does post a reasonable comment, they delete it because it forces them to face reality.
I dunno if anyone has ever screen shot me over there because I hardly ever visit.

DGAF