Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you replace "guy" with "Chad" then women make perfect sense.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When they are bitching about something that sounds stupid as fuck, like for instance struggling to find a "guy" to date, just replace that wirh Chad.

I'm so lonely, why can't I find a nice Chad?

I wish a Chad would ask me out already.

Why are chads so critical of your looks?

Why do chads always cheat? Why can't I find a nice Chad who is loyal and loves me?

Because, as we know, they literally do not view 90% of men as sexual, or even men really. They're just dickless doormats for them, only good for being betabux.

When you do this, everything they say makes perfect sense (sounds retarded as fuck otherwise).

Ugly guys get the blame for chad not committing or being picky about women

irony

women only want man that other women want

therefore the cheating will always happen

Haha yeah, this one is accurate af. I do that all the time. Makes perfect sense.

And people say women are hard to understand. They’re actually very easy to figure out. They will take whatever action gets them closer to Chads sacred cum, a straight line from point A to point B

True. when a whore ends up single mother, she doesn't blame herself, not does she blame the chad who blew his load in her.

According to her, its the ugly men's fault for not stepping up to take care of chad's cumdump. She sees no fault in chad for abandoning her.

True. when a whore ends up single mother, she doesn't blame herself, not does she blame the chad who blew his load in her.

According to her, its the ugly men's fault for not stepping up to take care of chad's cumdump. She sees no fault in chad for abandoning her.
Chad always wins.

Here's the thing, in foids' perspective:

Chad and man are synonyms. Any chad she sees is a man/guy/dude.
On the other hand, Incels and man are antonyms. Any incel she sees is not a man/dude/guy, instead we are creep/ugly/losers.
XY chromossomes makes no difference, to them we're already a different species.

Everything makes perfect sense this way.

Why can't I find a nice guy like you? They want a slave boy in chad's body. AKA you ugly.

if you're not chad you need to quit right away:

This. Ugly men are meant to be the cog that pushes her income to six figures and exist are purely nonsexual objects to them.

It’s a dogwhistle for Chad because most men aren’t men anymore

And people say women are hard to understand. They’re actually very easy to figure out. They will take whatever action gets them closer to Chads sacred cum, a straight line from point A to point B
High intelligence quotient.